♡24♡

Y/n's Pov

I walked out of the grocery store with my hands holding onto a plastic bag 'what to do now' I wondered while looking at the sky before crashing into someone's chest "oof"

I slowly cried while falling onto my butt "o-ouch.." "oh crap..er..sorry I didn't mean to make you fall!" The person said "ah no..it's f-fine, after I was the o-one not l-looking!" I laughed a bit while getting up "no, no! Either way I should've been looking where I was going to" he chuckled a bit while scratching the back of his neck.
I shook my head before grabbing my stuff that fell "uhm.. okay" I said quietly "so uh..what's ya name?" I looked up before fully looking at him and his features 'white hair, baby blue eyes, and pale skin..' "y/n, and yo-" "wait! As in y/n yamada?!"  I shook my head before taking a guess "n-nines?"

---------------------------------------------------------

EEEEE

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO PUT Y/NS FRIENDS AS ;--;

I wanna put norman but I also 9s (from Nier: Automata. Which was my first plan)

But after watching 'The Promised Neverland' I wanted Norman because of his character (*cough*The Brains*Cough*)
But I'll put the as 9s in the book but if you want norman you can switch 9s for him.

If ya don't know what Nier: Automata , it's a cool game.

Anyway have a nice day and Merry Christmas!