♛Chptr. 23 || ☆☆Now Trust Me, Hold Me Once Again; So I Can Feel You, Hold Me☆☆♛

Who returned back from the dead?
It's meh б(>ε<)∂

I hope you missed me even just a little xD
Although I'm just here to frustrate you again.
Ψ( ̄∀ ̄)Ψ

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Hold Me Tight]
1:50 ────o─────── -4:33
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Hold Me Tight]1:50 ────o─────── -4:33⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

They're really beautiful (╥﹏╥)

☆☆Now Trust Me, Hold Me Once Again; So I Can Feel You, Hold Me☆☆

When Ryu heard his doorbell ringing, the least he expected was to see Jimin standing outside his doorstep looking like the world had just fallen beneath his feet. Jimin isn't even supposed to be there since he was sure that the younger still had a few classes to attend.

"What did I tell you about cutting--"

"Hyung. . ." With just that defeated tone of voice, his strict demeanor faltered and he was left to give out a sigh. 

It didn't take him longer than a second to recognize that tone. Jimin only uses that with him when Jimin really needed something and Jimin isn't exactly the type to always ask for his help.

"Come here, Jiminie." He opened the door of his apartment to let Jimin pass through and without saying anything, he welcomed Jimin in a warm hug. Jimin hugged him back, the younger's head planted on his chest as he softly pats Jimin's cotton-candy hair.

"You got in trouble, didn't you?" He felt Jimin nodding against his chest, the younger's fists curling around the fabric of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry, hyung. . ." 

After making sure that Jimin doesn't feel as bad as he looks, Ryu brought him to his bedroom so they could talk, his previous paperwork long forgotten. Jimin still wouldn't meet his gaze, eyes still cast on the floor as he sits there on his bed. 

"Here, drink this first." He offered a glass of cold water which Jimin accepted with still that hesitant look on his eyes. 

He just found out why Jimin cut his classes and went straight to his apartment even though Jimin knew that it was his day off. He also might've already gotten a call from the dean regarding a matter which he was involved in. No wonder Jimin sought refuge in his presence. Jimin must've felt bad.