F O U R

Y/N POV

We talked for a while more before we finally reached our destination. "Felix, why did you follow me here?" I asked him while taking a look at the potatoes on sale. "Because I wanted to get to know you. You might be staying with us for a while so, why not?" He replied, picking out a few potatoes and putting them into the plastic bag.

Felix seemed really caring. Not only because of how he talks, his smile was the literal epitome of rainbows and unicorns. But whenever he talked, his deep voice really catches me off guard. Like, he was an angel and demon hybrid. Mostly angel though.

We walked around the store for a while before paying for the groceries and going back to the dorm. Felix was a very sociable person not gonna lie. He knew when to talk and when to stop. And when he does talk, it didn't feel awkward and it was as if I knew him for years. Disregarding the fact that I've only just met him a few hours ago.

He unlocked the door and we went in. He helped me to put the veggies and drinks inside the fridges. While he was doing that, I took out all the ingredients I needed to make for a 'light' lunch for the eight men in the house.

Eggs, bell pepper, spring onion, spam and tomatoes. Ingredients for a simple omelette. I went over to the kitchen and took the chopping board and a big bowl, along with a whisk. I cracked in twelve eggs. Yes, you heard me right, TWELVE eggs. These boys stomach capacity was big and I had to feed all of them. Heck, twelve eggs might not be enough!

I began washing the veggies and started to dice them into small pieces. After I did that, I cut the spam into small cube shapes and put all the ingredients into the bowl. Cracked open all the eggs and added sesoning to them. I cooked them and ta-da...Omelette. It was a easy recipe for me because I used to make it when I was free at home. When I was busy with work, or school, I just ordered delivery. Besides, you can't go wrong with omelettes, can you?

I put the newborn baby sized omelette onto the plate and cut them up into smaller pieces for them to digest easily. Once I did that, I called them. "Food's ready. Come here before it gets cold." I shouted, making sure that they heard me loud and clear because your gurl did not want to waste her hard work.

The first one who came down was seungmin. He ran all the way down like a puppy who wants a treat from it's owner. I get why their fans call him puppy now. He took a big piece and stuffed it in his mouth. I looked at him, waiting for his reaction to the taste because I knew that I wasn't a good cooker but omelettes can't go wrong. Hopefully it didn't go wrong though. Hopefully.

"Woah, Y/N this taste really good." He told me, with a smile on his face. "Really, is it that good?" I asked him, still looking at him in disbelief that my food actually tasted good. "Yeah, you should try it." He said as he stuffed another piece in his mouth before going back tk his room to change.

The rest of them soon came down to the smell of freshly cooked eggs. I sat down on one of the chairs at rhe dining table and waited for their reactions to the food. They all told me that it was good except for one person. Hyunjin. I remembered him because of his hair. It looked really fitting on him.

He didt say anything and just took a piece and went back to his room. Not even a thank you was uttered from his mouth. Maybe he wasn't that comfortable with me yet. I mean, I've been here for not a day so I could understand. I brushed it off and went to wash the dishes.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was now night time. The boys had headed off to practice three hours ago and in that free time I had, I cleaned the whole dorm and began preparing for dinner.

I had a really weird idea. Since there were four weeks in a month, I could make a theme for each weeks, breakfast, dinner and lunch. For example, this weeks theme was going to be Japanese, the next would be Korean and it goes on from there. When a new month starts, I could make another theme or just stick to the usual plan. This way, I wouldn't have such a hard time picking out recipes online.

I stucked with Japanese for this week because I had already made the omelette just now so, I don't see the problem to change it. I searched online for a few recipes that I could do and saw one that I really liked. It was 'Unagi Rice'. It was just simply, cooked rice with glazed eel on it. The recipe seemed simple and the amount it made was just enough to feed the nine of us. I also decided to add in some edamame (beans) and a sushi that I bought earlier.

Just as I finished plating the food, the door clicked indicating that they were back from practice. I went to them to greet them.

My mouth went wide. Like, wide wide. These men came back looking so goddamn hot. The sweat was dripping from their foreheads and hair making them look like a snack. And don't even get me started on what they were wearing. SLEEVELESS SHIRTS. I repeat SLEEVELESS SHIRTS! I get that they look good but do they want to kill me because I would gladly do so at this moment.

Before I even realised, I was staring at them, mouth open. A fly could've went in my mouth. No, they could've built a whole town in my mouth because my mouth was so widely opened at them for so long. And I'm not even exaggerating for how long I stared at them, mouth wide. Because it was long.

"Holy mama," I said under my breath. "What?" I.N asked as he waved a hand in front of my face getting my attention. "Nothing, urm dinner is ready."
"Oh thank God I'm starving right now." Han said and as it was on cue, his stomach started to growl. I giggled a little and went to my room.

I was scrolling through the job website until someone knocked on my door. "Come in," I said, still focusing on the website. "Hi, can I talk to you," Chan said as he peeked his head into my room. "You're talking to me now aren't you?" I told him jokingly.

He sat down next to me and gave me a stack of papers. "This is our schedules, just so that you know when to cook and clean." Chan said as I looked through each page. "Should I give you one too? I still have school so, I won't be here most of the time to do the cleaning and cooking." I asked him, my eyes still on the papers. He nodded and I used a pen and wrote on the schedule when I would be free and when I would be busy.

Chan then left the room, leaving me alone in there. It was now 10 pm. I was just about to go to sleep when Jeongin burst through the door and asked if I wanted to play a game with them to get to know them better. It was late and I had morning lectures the next day, but...my sleep schedule had already been messed up terribly. So, I don't see the problem to go. Besides, I wanted to know them a little more since I might be staying for a long time.

"So, what are we playing?"

To Be Continued...