fifteen

seri ended the call with renjun while her eyes were glued on the sun kissed male that had his palms on his knees while catching his breath.

"you came..." the girl smiled as she said that.

he was wearing a plain black shirt which was tucked in his black jeans. and seri won't deny the fact that the male looked so alluring.

after a minute of catching up his breath, he fixed his posture and ran his fingers through his slightly damped hair before casting a glance at her.

"i was planning not to but... i'm here so."

seri placed her bag on the floor and with her phone on her palm, she walked towards him. "about the dance, i was thinking of—"

"attention," he interrupted.

the girl's brows knitted as confusion taking over her facial expression. "what?"

"charlie puth. charlie puth's attention," he clarified.

she puckered her lips as she gave him a look, "that's... just not... no." she brought her phone up to unlock it. "i have listed few—"

"it's attention or nothing."

a snort escaped her lips, "nothing by?"

donghyuck rolled his eyes, "attention, that's final."

seri shook her head not having the slightly chance to consider the song. "why do you want that anyway?"

"it's a nice song!"

"why don't you try to check mine? for sure they're better—"

"no. it's attention and that's final. i got my ass here. i just ditched the fucking race and my bet— god. it's attention, alright."

seri rolled her eyes, "no. why would i agree with that? and it's not final. you're not even going to choreograph it!"

"so you're implying that you will do the choreo?" he laughed, "no way."

seri cocked a brow. she has never seen the male dance and it never even came to her mind that he was capable of creating a choreo nor he can dance. "i will. i was part of the dance troupe before i got—"

"before you became part of the student council, okay. but i'm not letting you do it. haven't you seen my moves?" he started to brag, "oh, you haven't. i'm pretty sure you'll be in awe."

his statements caused the girl's sarcastic laugh, "well, why don't you do it alone then? it's not that it's my grade in danger."

a smirk formed on his lips, "is that a threat?" he started to walk towards the girl, towering over her.

"why, do you feel threatened?" seri didn't even move on her place and tried her best to meet his eyes as he was ten centimeters taller than her.

and before the male could open his lip, the door swung open making them turn their head towards it. donghyuck immediately took a step back as the girl fixed her posture before making a quick bow as respect.

"i heard you bickering," ms. kang closed the door behind her, "i hope that would be the last. now, let's start practicing."