30| Epilogue

A/n: after much time of debating and questions by some of my fans, I've finally decided that the epilogue will take place during the Order of the Phoenix, the Battle of Hogwarts and the '19 years later'. I hope you all enjoy!

Reader's POV

July 5th, 1995

He was back.

I never thought that this day would really come, but my Dad has always said that You-Know-Who would return one day.

And now, that day did come. Last year, Hogwarts hosted the Triwizard Tournament. Harry was unexpectedly chosen as one of the champions for the tournament. But last June, during the final task, Harry returned with horrific news: You-Know-Who had returned and Cedric Diggory who was one of the champions had been murdered.

The whole school, including the other schools Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were shocked. We all mourned Cedric's death. And up until now, the incident had traumatized me.

Professor Dumbledore had no choice but to reinstate the Order of the Phoenix. That meant my parents were re-joining it.

This evening, will be the first meeting of the Order. My parents had no choice than to let me come with them in the meeting.

Though excited, I was kind of nervous, the world was far more dangerous and since the incident last June, caused me to be quite paranoid, but my parents always told me that as long as they're here and the Order is still running, no Death Eater or not even You-Know-Who himself can touch me or anybody in the Wizarding World.

"Oh Mum, when can I join the Order?" I asked my mum for what must've been the thousandth time.

"(y/n), when you turn seventeen. You're still underage." my mum replied sternly.

"Hurry up you two!" I heard my dad call from downstairs. "We don't want to be late."

My mum and I immediately dashed downstairs. I could see that Dad was impatiently waiting.

"And where is the Order meeting exactly?" I asked.
"Number 12 Grimmauld Place." Dad answered.

I've never heard of Number 12 Grimmauld Place before. This sounded all unfamiliar, but I had to keep the question of where it was located to myself. The three of us aparated from home all the way to a street.

It was very dull-looking, and the grimy fronts of the houses were not very welcoming. Some of the windows were shattered, glittering somberly in the light from the streetlamps, paint was peeling from the doors and laying outside on the steps were oceans of garbage.

I presumed that this must be Grimmauld Place.

I skimmed each numbers of the houses. 9, 10, 11.. 13. I had to mentally slap myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But I wasnt; there was no number 12. Maybe we got the wrong house.

"Er, Dad, are you sure this is the place?" I asked my dad. "This must be a mistake, dear. There's no number 12. Just the Muggles residing here." my mum said.

"Oh, how could I forget." Dad chuckled, he took his wand and muttered a spell. And with a blink of an eye, between numbers 11 and 13, emerged a battered door with the sign 'Number 12'. Me and my mum dropped our jaws in wonder and disbelief.