𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Alex Easton was on her own once again thanks to a force out of her control. Not only did she lose both of the Maximoff twins back in Sokovia, but now she didn't even know when she'd see Charlie Barton again. Every day spent the Barton Farm made Alex feel like she was living someone else's life. So after two months of living there, Alex decided to go back to Queens and start a normal life.

Which also meant starting high school.

Because she was forced to be a science experiment for most of her life, Alex had never been to school. She didn't know what to expect when she walked into Midtown School of Science and Technology. All she knew was that she was going to have to start her life all over again, but this time she was on her own. But that was something Alex wasn't a stranger two.

Then Peter Parker came walking down the hall.

Now, Alex needed to do more than learn how to live a normal teenage life. She had to make a boy who had a grudge against her for no reason at all trust her. She had to convince Peter that she wasn't a threat to him or his friends, preferably before he contacted Tony Stark. Alex thought that would be easy, but that was before a gang of alien arms dealers came to their neighborhood.

Living a normal life was harder than Alex imagined.

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍
{ zephyr }
played by Katherine McNamara

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍{ zephyr }played by Katherine McNamara