Chapter 39

MADISON POV
"You know, my dad knows we're missing that's only making it worse for you." I said to Klaus.

"Well, your father can't kill me I'm immortal he can't try, but he won't get very far." He smirked at me.

I crossed my arms "You're Kinda rude to be my Uncle, you make Stefan seem cool." I said and he sighed.

"Amelia, hush your little demon." He looked at her and she shrugged "You kidnapped her, so you can deal with her." She told him.

"I'm leaving until Maddox come back with my body...little sister let's go. Madison. Nickolas. Be good kids and stay here." He said to us.

"Sure whatever, bye." Nick waved at them and I nodding waving too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katherine was dancing around, I was trying to find the emergency phone. Klaus must've found it already.

Katherine headed towards the door and someone knocked. "Finally." I said

"Alaric, you home? It's Andie Starr. Jenna's friend." I heard and I rolled my eyes "Did she really have to come." I mumbled.

Katherine was struggling to open the door, Nick and I rolled our eyes pushing past her. We opened the door.

I smiled seeing my dad "Daddy!" I smiled "Maddy." He tried to step up, but he wasn't invited in yet.

"We'll come on." He said and I looked at Nick "We can't, hep it a spell on it...we can't leave." Nick explained.

"Wow, you were right...she does look like Elena." Andie walked in "Yep." Dad leaned against the wall.

"Thought you might be dead." He looked at Katherine "Unfortunately not, and I've been stuck with the little gremlins." She looked at us.

"Well if, you didn't piss of my uncle who's a homicidal maniac, then you wouldn't be here." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Hey, why didn't you say Ric was possessed by Klaus." Damon looked at me "Well I didn't know until I was locked in a car with him." I said

"Oh and Amelia is the best." I smiled and he looked at me "She's been here?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, she tried to get Klaus to let us go, but he won't budge." Nick said and I saw Damon smile a bit.

"So where you here?" Katherine asked "We are here to rescue you." Andie walked around Katherine.

"No sweetie we are here to see if she deserved to be rescued and try to save my kid." He corrected her.

"Right." Andie nodded "I figured you might still be kicking. Alari-Klaus was blending way too easily. Figured he had probably had some coaching." Dad held up a bottle.

"Is that..." Katherine asked "Vervain? Your salvation." He threw it to me "It's not gonna undo anything." Katherine said.

Dad started talking way too much, I was honestly blocking him out. I missed him and all, but man can he talk.

"Drink this and you're free of his compulsion." He pointed at he bottle in my hand, Katherine went to reach for it.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. See the kids can't be compelled, but you can. I'll let Mads decide if she wants to hand it over or she can pour it down the drain." He said.

I smiled "Give it to me." She said to me and I tilted my head "One question." Nick said "Why'd you betray us siding with Isobel?" I asked.

I know Damon's been wondering why since she disappeared "I didn't think fly could stand a chance against Klaus, so I was looking out for myself." She answered.

"And where did that get you." Damon said and I sighed. "Here." I tossed it, had caught it barely...my bad.

"Careful he finds out you have it, you're never getting out of here...you owe me and I will collect." Damon said as Katherine drunk some.

"Are you gonna be ok here? He hasn't hurt you has he?" Damon asked me and I nodded "He won't hurt me." I said

He sighed and bent down "I'm so sorry...I'll get you two out promise." He said and Nick and I nodded "I love you, Kid." He said to me and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and he stood up "Come on." He looked at Andie "Nice to meet you, bye." She waved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddox and Greta were chanting, they had brought a big, box inside.

I'm pretty sure that Klaus's real body is inside, Nick and I sat close on the couch.

Madison went to open the door, he moved out the way. Klaus stepped out, is black suit smirking.

"Now that's more like it." He said and looked at me.

Vision
Isabella was in her room crying, her father had just left for the war.

She was scared she'd never see him again.

"Little Wolf." Her Uncle Nik knocked walking in. She sniffled wiping her tears. "Are you crying, love?" He asked her.

"No." She looked up, her bright blue eyes glistening and her puffy nose and cheeks. Nik sighed sitting next to his niece.

"Now, why is my beautiful little niece crying?" Klaus tilted his head "Daddy left. You know to shoot guns and stuff." Isabella looked up at him.

"Ah, and you're a scared for him." Klaus figured, Isabella nodded looking down. "Listen to me Little Wolf, no matter what happens your father will always find his way back home to you and your mother....No matter what." Klaus reassured her.

Isabella nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him "I love you, Uncle Nik." She nuzzled his shoulder.

"I love you too, My little Wolf." He rubbed her back smiling.
Vision over

3rd POV

"Uncle Nikki." Isabella smiled rushing to hug her uncle.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No." Nick repeated knowing what happened to her and he had no idea how to bring her back.

The only person who's been able to do that is Damon and Damon isn't here, he can't even step in the apartment.