Mood swings- Asmo

Asmo brought you his favorite club just to have a fun night with you. But this time he coaxed you to have a drinking competition with him. Neither of you were backing down and ended up extremely drunk.

"I-I won!" You hiccuped, putting your shot glass down. Asmo looked up from his, distracted from your voice.

"H-huh? How did you...? B-but I never lose a drinking competition!" Asmo whined. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Don't cry babe! You'll ruin your makeup." You chuckled, quickly wiping his eyes before his tears fell. Asmo was still pouting.

"B-but it's not *hic* fair!" Asmo slurred. You felt a bit sorry for him.

"Don't be sad Azzy, why don't we dance for a bit?" You tried cheering him up.

"Okay..." He sniffled. You smiled as you took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Both of you stumbling as you tried to dance, causing you guys to laugh. You guys went on dancing until you heard your D.D.D ping. It was a text from Lucifer telling you guys to come home. Only then did you realize how late it was.

"Asmooo, we need to go before Lucifer gets mad." You frowned.

"Aw...such a shame." Asmo sighed deeply.

You both got your things and somehow managed to arrive home in one piece. And coming home, the boys were waiting there, watching your drunken selves walking with huge smiles plastered on your faces.

"Care to tell me why you guys arrived past curfew?" Lucifer sighed, his arms crossed. You and Asmo shared a look before giggling.

"What's up with you two? Did ya have a drinking competition or something?" Mammon said, leaning on Levi who as recording.

"Pfft, isn't it obvious they did? I swear Mammon you'd lose your head if it wasn't attached to your stupid neck." Levi retorted. Mammon scowled at him.

"So I'm assuming Asmo won?" Satan said. At that Asmo bursted into tears. Everyone taken aback at this sudden mood swing.

"N-Noo..." Asmo sobbed, tears falling. You frowned a bit.

"Y/n won? Well that's a first." Lucifer mumbled

"Azzy...your mascara." You whispered. He stopped crying for a second before again bursting into tears, this time harder.

"Yeah Azzy...don't wanna mess up your makeup you were taking so long to put on right?" Mammon snickered.

"Shut up you moron! And only Y/n gets to call me Azzy!" Asmo barked, pulling you in his embrace. Lucifer just rolled his eyes, clearly not happy with the chaos currently being made.

"Lololol this is so good." Levi snickered, still filming.

"Leviii...*hic* don't film me I probably look so gross right now." You whined.

"Don't say that about yourself, Y/n. You look fine." Satan said.

"Yeah! You're not the one with mascara running down their face." Asmo complained. He pulled you again into his arms.

"You look so gorgeous." Asmo started to lean more onto you.

"And I love you..." Asmo's voice cracked from tearing up again.

"Hehe...thanks." You giggled. You looked around a bit.

"Where's the twins?" You asked.

"In their room. They-" Satan tried explaining.

"Who cares? I'm here don't worry, darling." Asmo cooed, getting a little too touchy with you.

"Asmo let go of Y/n. Don't do something you'll regret later" Lucifer ordered. Asmo just stared at him. Then peppered kisses all over your face, leaving lipstick marks.

"Asmo what are you-mn?!" He passionately kissed your lips before running off, Lucifer chasing behind him like a madman. Levi started following them, still recording everything. Mammon laid on the floor, shaking uncontrollably from laughing so much. Satan just shook his head while trying to hide his laughter.

"Well that was a trip." You giggled. They laughed harder.

"Let's go get you some water, Y/n." Satan said, helping you to the kitchen.

"H-hey! Don't just leave me here!!" Mammon grumbled. Satan just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

While at the kitchen you told them your little adventure with Asmo and how you beat him at the drinking competition.

"Huh...who knew humans had a higher tolerance to demonus..." Mammon said, sitting on the counter.

"It seems like everyone but you, idiot." Satan retorted, keeping you close to him while you waited for Asmo to come back. Hopefully alive.

"Don't be so mean Satan. I didn't know either." You hiccuped.

"Yeah, Satan! Respect your older bro." Mammon said.

"Well, it's understandable that you had no prior knowledge to demonus and the reaction you'd get from it, Y/n. But this moron never seems to pay attention. It's basic knowledge every demon should know." Satan said.

"Oooh...that actually makes sense." You said.

"I thought you were on my side!" Mammon frowned.

"Aww don't worry Mammon. I respect you and your like an older brother to me." You said hugging him. He hesitated to hug you back for a second.

"Tch...you're gonna make me cry, stupid human..." He said tearing up.

"I guess you're like my sibling too..." he mumbled quietly

You laughed as he patted your head.

"Your such a baby." Satan rolled his eyes. Mammon growled. You turned and hugged Satan.

"H-huh? What are you doing, Y/n?" Satan asked.

"I didn't want you to feel left out. You're like a brother to me too." You smiled. He chuckled and patted your head.

"Then who's the cooler brother, I, the great Mammon? Or Satan?" Mammon asked. Before you could answer, Asmo came bursting into the kitchen.

"Oh! There you are! Darling don't leave my sight I missed you so much!" Asmo exclaimed. You let go of Satan and Asmo immediately ran up to you and hugged you tightly.

"What has these two been doing to you? Have they been bothering you? Don't worry my love I'm here now." Asmo cooed. It was almost like he was babying you.

"Hehe, I'm fine Azzy. They were just helping me." You smiled.

"Aw that's so kind. But they know you're mine and only mine, yes?" Asmo said, glaring daggers at his brothers.

"I'm pretty sure they do." You chuckled nervously.

"Wow. Didn't think Asmo was the possessive type." Mammon mumbled to Satan.

"I never thought I'd ever say this but I agree." Satan said

"Come Y/n. Let's get out of here, stay with me." Asmo purred, holding your hand and leading you out of the kitchen.

"Where's Lucifer?" You asked.

"He's in his room...he said he's going to punish me in the morning." Asmo shivered. You two began to goof around some more and ended up crashing on the common room couch together, sleeping close to each other. The brothers found you in the morning still sleeping and tangled up with each other. They all couldn't help but take pictures of this endearing moment.

"Wow...and we missed all of this last night?" Belphie chuckled.

"Seems like they had fun." Beel said.

"Ooh don't worry guys. I have it all on my phone." Levi said proudly.

You and Asmo were never going to hear the end of it.

I bet y'all are seeing a pattern of me not finishing these and publishing them til it's hella late huh 🙃
Anyways I'm sorry to inform that I won't really be able to make Christmas stories on time for Christmas 😔
I'll see if I can make one for New Years though (fingers crossed that I actually do 😭)