4

Everyone immediately stood up and bowed, while I sat there with a smile on my face. I suddenly remembered no one knew so I also got up and bowed.

He bowed back at everyone before looking at me. "Lilia." He smiled as he gestured me to come over, which I did and he passed me the bag.

"Share it with your members, if I find out you kept it all to yourself I'll never buy you food again. Also the things in there that are wrapped in gift wrap are yours, the rest share." He says sternly and I nod, holding myself back from rolling my eyes.

"You really didn't have to."

"Oh but I did. And it's another reason to see you again since you always run away from me." He jokes before wrapping his arm around me giving me a side hug before letting go.

He waves at the members and bows slightly again. "Good luck Enhypen! I'll see you at your first show!" He smiles before leaving the room. I turn around to face everyone after he leaves, all of them but some of the staff looking at me weirdly.

"You know V sunbaenim?" Heeseung asks as I walk back to my seat. "I just know him from training. He would help me a bit since I trained alone."  I half lie. He did help me, but that's not how I know him. "Woahh that's so cool, you guys look close."

"Ah not that close, he's just happy that I'm debuting." I reply to Sunoo while taking a glance in the bag. I start to laugh at the gifts he bought. "What is it?" Jay asks and I smile up at him.

"Lollies, face masks, makeup, hair products, bts shirts, I think there's also a poster in there." I say and they immediately get excited. "We'll see at the dorm and share them." I tell them and they nod.

Soon enough they get changed into different clothes before they get ready for their live. While I just sit there eating lollies. I watch as they become nervous as the live starts, soon introducing themselves and laughing while reading comments.

I nearly laugh as they become awkward and silent. I quietly stand up and walk to a staff who was in charge of the live. "Can I give them the bag to look through as a topic so they're not awkward?" I ask the staff and she sits there for a second, thinking about it before nodding.

I walk back to my seat behind the phone and get the wrapped presents he left for me out, and handing sunoo the bag. He looks confused and I mouth "look through it while on live."

So I watch as they tell the fans that Taehyung had gotten them some gifts to share, looking through the skincare and hair products, the lollies and BTS merch. Jungwon grabs a hand of a bag of lollies, sharing them with the members before putting his hand out and giving some to me. I shake my head and he pouts, trying again and smiling once I take a few.

"Who was Jungwon talking to? Ask him." Heeseung chuckles while looking towards jungwon. "Huh.." he looks confused before widening his eyes. "Oh..." he looks at me and I shrug. "Staff, staff." I mouth and he looks back at the camera.

"I was asking if the staff wanted some." He smiled, and as expected the comments were whipped for how considerate the boy was.

Since the boys kept glancing at me from time to time, the staff wanted me to leave the room, and so I listened, not wanting to get upset over a small thing.

"I know you know your way around the building, so you can roam around, act like a trainee and just.. come back in an hour yeah?" She says and I nod, smiling before leaving the room.

I soon find myself in the dance practice room I trained in regularly, walking around and sighing. "Maybe I should practice." I plug my phone into the speaker, shuffling my playlist and just randomly stretching, bored out of my mind.