𝟏𝟖'

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it was midnight and autumn had just hit, the air was fairly cool and the moonlight illuminated the area with the help of the street lights.

everybody was sitting outside of mugga and whitley's house passing blunts and having a few drinks.

"who's that?" troy spoke up causing the group to turn their heads towards a car driving slowly down the road.

the driver must've noticed and they slightly sped up, getting closer the windows rolled down and bullets went flying.

mally had pushed the twins down, ace was protectively covering nana and had grabbed troy foot bringing her down.

mugga and whitley drew their guns and shot back along with wiz and a.k, the gun shots pounded everybody's ears.

nana was screaming while the twins cried while holding each other, troy on the other hand was holding her arms over her head while watching the scene unfold.

the sound of screeching tires echoed as the car drive off, nosey neighborhood shut on their lights and started to walk outside causing the block to buzz with noise.

"get in the house man," mugga spoke as he sighed heavily.

mally helped the twins inside, a.k pulled troy up and ace was trying to calm nana down.

everybody walked in the house, mugga had whitley take the girls upstairs so she could calm them down.

troy sat on the bed in shock, she knew they were in the game, but she didn't know it was this deep. deep enough for her to almost get shot or killed.

"don't tell me ta calm down, i could've fuckin died!" tootie hollered as pookie pulled her back down on the couch.

"watch yourself amora." whitley spoke using a firm tone with the girl.

"we all know how this goes, so like i said calm down." she said and rolled her eyes, of course this wasn't her first rodeo.

at the end of the day everybody knew they was involved once they met each other. you either in or you out.

"i'm shakin." nana mumbled as she watched her hands visibly tremble.

troy took her friends hands into hers and traced the lines while she hummed lowly. as she did this nana's hands slowly stopped moving.