28 | Qetsiyah

┏━━━━━━━━┓

WITCH!

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia woke up in a forest

Talia woke up in a forest. She stood and looked around.

"Welcome child. We have been waiting for you." A woman's voice spoke, scaring Talia.

"Who are you?" Talia turned to see a gorgeous black woman standing behind her.

"Come." The woman walked off.

Talia hesitated for a moment, then followed her.

The woman led her through the forest to a small hut in a clearing.

"Sit." The woman gestured to a chair at a table.

Talia glared, but sat down.

"I am Qetsiyah. I brought you here to give you permission to break that seal. While I loved him, he does need to be stopped. You are more powerful than you know. You have what you need to break that seal." The woman spoke.

Talia sat in stunned silence. "Do you bring me here?" Talia asked.

"I did not." Qetsiyah answered.

"Then who did?" Talia asked.

Qetsiyah shifted impatiently. "We don't have time for that child. All you need to know it that you have the power inside you to break that seal. Just focus and concentrate. Your mate has the right idea, though you probably should be practising with a witch or warlock who can actually do magic."

Talia bristled. "Leave Kol out of this." She snapped. "He is doing just fine."

Qetsiyah sat back, amused.

Talia looked down. "I am sorry."

"No. Don't be. I felt the same way." Qetsiyah stood up. She strode over to Talia and placed her hand on her forehead. "I, Qetsiyah, give Talia Young a brief connection to the Bennett line to break a seal. After it is broken, Talia Young will not have that connection."

Talia glowed for a second.

"You must go child. That will only hold for ten minutes." Qetsiyah ushered Talia out the door. "Oh, and to bring you here we had to temporarily kill you. Sorry about the trouble with your mate."

"What?!" Talia shrieked.

Qetsiyah dragged Talia back through the forest. "Good luck child." Qetsiyah put her fingers to Talia's forehead.

Talia slumped down to the ground. Talia instinctively fought to keep her eyes open but lost the match. Talia's head hit the ground as she blacked out.
---------------------------

"Talia? Talia, wake up, now!" A hand was shaking Talia's shoulder. "She isn't waking up."

"I told you. She's dead." A scottish brogue filtered into Talia's mind.

Suddenly it all came flashing back to her. Talia sat up with a gasp. "That fucking witch! If she wasn't already dead I will kill her."

Elijah sighed in relief. "I vote we never tell Kol about this."

"He already knows." Talia growled. Talia raised her arms and saw the glow was fading. "Shit. I need to break that seal now." Talia stood up and faced Galen. Talia uncomfortably touched Galen's chest as she broke the seal.

Just like in the show, rocks came crashing down to the ground. Elijah covered Talia with his body while the shaking was going on.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked her over the noise.

"I am fine." Talia called back.

The shaking stopped.

"Now that we are all okay. Let's stop Silas." Galen spoke, starting down the tunnel that opened. "Coming?" He called.

"Yeah." Talia answered. "We can talk later." Talia whispered to Elijah.

Elijah nodded his head and followed behind the ginger girl down into the passageway. It was time to stop Silas. Elijah wanted to be the oldest person on this planet. He carefully picked his way down the slope.

"Keep up Talia." Galen smirked as he called back.

Talia's loud growl echoed down the chamber.

Elijah smirked. This was about to get interesting.