Chapter 47

*knock*

*knock*

Hyo-rin: Y/n can I come in?~

Y/n: Yeah

~Hyo-rin came inside holding something in her hand~

Hyo-rin: We're eating dinner~ and! Ji-Yong is joining us!

"Unusual but ok."

Y/n: Okay?

Hyo-rin: But...  before going.

~She slightly closed the door behind herself as she slowly approached me making confused~

Hyo-rin: You see. I don't want you to get mad but.   Here.

~She handed me a bag~

Y/n: What's that?

Hyo-rin: It's.. 

~She quickly handed it to me as I look in the bag and see something red~

~I take it out and. it was a red dress~

Hyo-rin: I. Actually bought it for you. I know! I know! I know.. that you will probably throw it away or think I'm stupid but. I really wanted you to see yourself in that more often~ I felt like I should do it. Because as a girl I can't stand seeing you going through this everyday.. I always want to see a smile on your pretty face.. even if we don't see each other anymore, I want you to keep that dress and remember me~

~She looked at me as I just silently looked at her~

~She started to get sad when she got no response back as she let out a sigh~

Hyo-rin: Well! I.. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Dinner is ready!~

~She gave me a smile and turned around to leave~

Y/n: Wait

~She stopped and turned around~

Hyo-rin: Yes? Don't worry I'm not offended~ It's okay if you don't like me but I'll always look at you as a sister haha~

.

~She said as I approached her and hugged her~

~She was shocked at my move but without hesitation she hugged me back~

Y/n: ..Thank you so much Hyo. This meant alot to me.

Hyo-rin: R-really?!

~I slowly pulled away and smiled~

Y/n: Yes, You helped me through alot and stood every judgment and bad actions I have made. I'm thankful.    Sister..

~She just stood there shook as she chuckled and gave me another hug~

Hyo-rin:  Haha! You're welcome Y/n! And it's okay if you don't wear the dress or even throw it away idc!. I'm so happy! Y/n I will never forget you!~~~

Y/n: Okay too much

~I said jockingly with a smile~

Hyo-rin: Haha! Let's go eat dinner!

Y/n: Coming after you

Hyo-rin: Okay!!

~She smiled brightly and left the room as I looked at the bag expressionlessly~

~I put the bag under the bed and headed downstairs~

Top: Omg I'm starving!

Hyo-rin: YaH! Slow down you animal!