It's time !!

Hello .. I am back with new chapter, As I  promised to update every weekend , sometimes two chapter and sometime one . This weekend we have one update but will have two update next weekend for sure.
Here we go,
And yaa gonna be a long chapter so enjoy. Almost 2300 words enjoy guys 😊

This are turning from here engagement talks , more clear view of antagonist. What do you think how Samaira and Aarav will get married in between all this .

Share you views my friends .

In last chapter Aarav and Samaira had some teasing and flirting time in his room , chapter starts from them going to office for finalising and meeting their crew member for interview of a elderly biker couple.

✍🏻
Aarav and Samaira sat on the back seat of the car and ordered driver to drive smoothly to office while they work in the back seat .

They didn't discussed anything that have happened between then in Aarav's room  rather they discussed about the project and did some calling and asked his P.A to arrange board room for meeting .

They reached office and directly went to board room for meeting . Where they discussed and to finalized everything with the crew for interview and short video.

Everything was discussed and decided and camera and crew was ready to leave Mumbai for Pune  same night but suddenly when one of the crew member Soham went out of the board meeting to breathe in some fresh air after five hour of long meeting and work what he sees surprised him .

It was raining heavily and sky was darkening every minute . He ran to the news room of waves office (Ronit's handling it since last book ) and found out that its going to rain non stop since Monday morning.

Soham ran back to board room and told everything to Aarav and crew.

"What ?" Aarav who was sitting at the head chair stood up and looked at Soham and then at Samaira.

"Yes Aarav sir," he said looking at Samaira who too stood up and she looked tensed.

"Oh no this is really bad," someone from crew said. 

"What can we do now?" Again someone spoke. 

"We will wait tonite and see how weather takes turn," Aarav took a deep breath meeting Samaira's eyes. For them more important is to know about Kiaan and Tiya who went to Lonavala early this morning.

"Aarav call Kiaan and Tiya please, how are they and how is the weather in Lonavala, please ask them," she said sitting back on her chair . Hope they are fine what's going on, this Lonavala is giving headache to me these days she thought , looking expectantly at Aarav .

"Are they in Lonavala," asked someone from the crew.

"Yes ," Aarav replied dialing Kiaan .

After a minute or two, "I am trying Kiaan and Tiya but no response," he said .

"Hmmm," was the only reply he got from Samaira.

"They are stuck there for a night ," Aarav said taking her hand , "let's go home ," he paused and lightly smiled at her , " I don't want anyone to get stuck here ," he said now his eyes moved to his crew who were admiring Aarav's behaviour and soft talk with Samaira .

"Yup , " Samaira said .

"Guys we don't think it's possible to travel today so you guys wait for my order," Aarav said walking out of board room,' better you guys go home and wait ," he continued he was still holding Samaira's hand and then he walked towards the glass door if the board room.

"Hope things will be fine tomorrow morning," Samaira lightly smiled  and walked beside Aarav .

"Good night ,'they said in unison and left for parking.