33 | reunited

┏━━━━━━━━┓

We are young

┗━━━━━━━━┛

"What? No hug? No 'Hey sis

"What? No hug? No 'Hey sis. How have you been?' Or even the classic screaming of my name that you do so well." The first girl asked. Her hair was light blonde and was tied up in a ponytail.

The second girl had red hair so dark it looked burgundy. Her big blue eyes were widened in shock. She kept glancing from each of the Originals to Talia and back again. "Talia? What is going on?"

Talia flicked her eyes between the two girls. Talia got a look on her face and glanced between Elijah and the red head. She also looked between the blonde and Nik. Talia grinned.

"Guys?" Talia addressed the Originals. "Meet my little sister Matilda Young. Please call her Matty. And this is Jordan Cooper. The best damn friend anyone could ask for. Matty? Jordan? You know who they are."

"Yes. But how are we here?" Jordan hissed.

Talia looked at the two girls. Talia leaned up to whisper in Kol's ear. Kol got a huge grin on his face. "We will talk later Darling." Kol said out loud.

"Talia Michelle Young you better answer me! Right now!" Jordan yelled.

Talia reached out and grabbed the two girls by the arm. "If you will excuse us." Talia dragged them up to her room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Matty exploded.

Talia held up her hand and did the privacy spell. Matty and Jordan's jaws dropped. Talia put the sage in a bowl. "Now we can talk. Lay it on me."

The two girls spewed question after accusation after fear.

"Are you done and ready to hear what I have to say?" Talia said after they calmed down for a minute. The two scared girls nodded. "Okay. As you probably guessed, we are in the show Vampire Diaries about to be in The Originals. I was brought here at the time Kol was about to be killed. I don't know who brought us but I do know why."

"Does it have to do with the fact that you are apparently a witch?" Jordan demanded.

"Yes." Talia nodded. "Look. I am scared to. What I am about to tell you will never and has never happened in the show. From here on out we are on our own with what we know. Nothing will go the same as the show. For one, as you can see, I saved Kol. For two, Silas is already defeated."

Jordan looked impressed. "You did good. How long have you been here?"

Talia thought back to the beginning. "Uh. . . about two weeks."

"Two weeks?" Matty scoffed. "Try four months for us, Sister?" Matty scorned the word.

Talia got teary eyed. "I'm sorry, Matty. I know I promised-"

"Your promises don't mean shit right now!" Matty screamed. "I waited for you. I cried myself to sleep thinking you left me for good. I was all alone, Talia! I was all alone."

Talia broke down in sobs. "I'm sorry."

Matty stared evenly at her.

"So. . ." Jordan piped up. "What is going on with you and Kol? You looked pretty cozy down there."

Talia choked out a watery laugh. "He's my mate."