23 (final)

"Jaemin come on!" Jeno begged, pulling his date's wrist as they hurried up to the school which was aglow with the multicolored lights from the gym.  

Jaemin grunted. "I am coming Jeno just slow down a bit. Geez!" 

The two continued until they burst through the front doors and headed towards the gym, the only time both of the boys had been willing and excited to enter that room. 

Finally Jeno slid to a halt outside and looked into Jaemin's cloudy yet beautiful eyes. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Jaemin responded shrugging.

Jeno grinned wide and pushed open the doors, revealing almost a hundred seniors in formal suits and a colorful array of dresses, some down to the floor, some at the girl's mid thigh. Party lights changed to the best of the music while the students danced around, not caring what anyone else thought about them. A large variety of appetizers decorated three tables on the right side of the room.

"Woah." Jeno breathed. "It's wonderful. Jaemin you'll have so much fun."

"I bet." Jaemin clenched Jeno's hand tight.

"Come on let's go dance." Jeno suggested and Jaemin agreed. The two boys then danced, blending into the crowd of dark suits and bright dresses, holding onto each other and laughing. 

Meanwhile, Chenle sat on the bleachers drinking a cup of fruit punch. He sighed as a couple whisked by him, the girl giggling madly as the guy said something most likely quite witty. 

Chenle had no date. No one liked him. He was set on attending senior prom though, not really thinking about his lack of a date until he arrived.

"Hey." 

Chenle tensed as the voice rung in his ears. 

"What is with you and sneaking up on me Jisung?" Chenle scoffed at the boy who had sat down beside him.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Look I've been thinking a lot lately-"

"That's rare."

"Hey hey hey shut it dolphin." Jisung warned, some of his fierceness lighting up his eyes. "I was remembering what we talked about in the library the other day actually."

"About WattPad?" Chenle asked, confused.

"No." Jisung inhaled, patience running low already with the annoying elder. "About hating each other." The blonde nodded. "I realized that me not completely hating you was true."

Chenle didn't say anything, only staring at the bully.

"Look Chenle." Jisung grabbed Chenle's hand causing the blonde boy to drop his cup of punch in shock. "I don't completely hate you. I-you've....I mean...."

"Spit it out would you? I don't have all night."

"Actually seems to me you do. Where's your date?"

Chenle looked down at his shoes, flushing. "Nonexistent."

Jisung saw his chance and took it. "What do you mean? I'm right here."

A moment of silence passed between the two until Chenle's brain processed Jisung's words. "Wait what the fuck?"

Jisung blushed furiously. "I said I'm right here. The truth, the fucking truth is I'm in love with you Zhong Chenle."

"No you're not." Chenle shook his head, denying the confession. "You hate me."

Jisung pursed his lips and then made a tiny 'oh' noise. "Okay." He began. "Have you ever read a Bully to Lover AU? On WattPad?"

"Yes...." Chenle trailed off, not sure where the boy was going.