Announcement

Hey guys, I hope that all of you have been doing fine. I know we all have been going through a rough year and I hope that all of you are being able to push through.

I quickly wanted to let all of you know that I am currently in the process of transferring my books onto other platforms and most possibly I will be removing my books from Wattpad.

I realised that there are a lot of sites that have stolen my work and copied everything.

So at the moment, I have been uploading the existing chapters of this book onto the platform Inkitt and I will be soon uploading new chapters as soon as I am done uploading the old chapters.

If you wish to continue supporting me, make sure to go to Inkitt and give me a follow there my handle is Moksh00.

I am also very sorry for being gone for so long. I hope that all of you understand my absence. It has been quite hard this past year. I have been going through a lot of stuff and I will be trying my best to give you guys what you have been waiting for.

I must say, His Hatred has been one of the books that means the most to me. I just hope that I can write without fearing that all my hard word gets stolen.

Enough of this rambling, I want to thank you all for the support that you have provided me throughout all these years. I reached this far thanks to all of you guys and it means the most to me.

Do look forward to new chapters of His Hatred on Inkiit.

See you on Inkitt,

Love Mokshda