Hell Above Heaven

Credits to Haraya
www.pixiv.net/en/users/21633623

    "She's over here!"

    A small call brought Azazel back to consciousness. Her body ached which is understandable considering the fact that she just fell and crashed down into a really hard an scorching ground.

     "I figured she'd throw you out eventually."

      The fallen angel opened her eyes, two figures came to her. They grabbed and threw away some rubble that had rolled to her and reached out to help her up.

      "W-where am I?" Azazel asked her voice weak.

       "Hell." Lucifer answered her sternly.

       The demon caressed the fallen angel's cheek, observing how her once bright blue eyes turned red, her skin turned pale and her hair was only beginning to whiten.

       "Hell?... I guess that means I'm—" Azazel frowned. The demon gave a light smile to comfort her.

      "The changes in your body might scare you, but you'll soon get used to them." Lucifer combed the fallen angel's hair and felt a hard spike that was only at the root of her head.

        "Yeah, it's okay... I think I'm fine with this." Azazel nodded smiled.

         Justice looked up from where Azazel had once fallen. She felt the holy aura leaking from it, something you don't really find in hell. The Awesome Demon turned to Lucy and gave a thumbs up.

        "I know you might still be weak, but... Can you pull out your wings?" Lucifer asked.

        "Wings? But aren't I a demon now?"

        "Yes, Demon normally don't have wings... But for us fallen Angels, they don't really come off as easy as the halos."

        And with that, A pair of wings expanded from the CEO of Hell's back. It was dark and worn out but it still held some of the gloriousness from her angel days.  Another sound of fluttering came from the side where Justice also showed off hers.

        Azazel's eyes widened, she focused and sure enough her wings came out as well. It was already darkening, but nonetheless she still smiled at still having it.

       "Now... That Angel bitch was stupid enough to open a direct access between Heaven and Hell. Maybe we should pay our old home a visit." Lucifer came under the hole and began to fly.

       "Hell yeah!" Justice stretched her arms before flying up with her.

       Azazel stared, clenching her fist. Remembering some not-so-nice thoughts she kept to herself when she was in angel training. The Fallen Angel smirked before excitedly following the two others back into heaven.

        ****

      "W-why did it stop?" Gabriella shrieked as she dodged an incoming knife that was thrown by Pandemonica.

       "So you really tried to kill us, huh?" Pandemonica gave a murderous glare at the angel. "Maybe I should return the favor."

       The demon pounced on the Angel, Gabriella trying to push her away by raising her foot to Pandemonica's chest. She held her two hands on the the demon's hand that was holding the knife.

     The two glared at each other, facing off in the last stand. Pandemonica was about to go  off when the sound of sobs stopped the two.

      Gabriella looked left to an intercom device she had installed in the robot. Rafaela's voice came from it in between the angel's cries.

       "G-gabby!!" The Benevolent Angel Cried. "I— I didn't mean to..."