1.57

I don't think people understand the time gaps that much so I'll explain it to you.

Zyria found out she was pregnant a month after Jada found out. There was a time gap between chapter 54 and chapter 55. I know I didn't specifically say there was one and I apologize for that.

Zyria was pretty much six weeks pregnant (two months) when she found out and Jada was eight weeks pregnant. (Three months) so they were a month apart.

These next few chapters are going to be time gaps so just be prepared...

~~~

A month later

"I don't want to go" Zyria mumbled as she pulled her blue dress on.

"Babe you can't miss your graduation" Knox said on the phone and Zyria groaned.

"I don't want to deal with the nosey looks of our stupid classmates" Zyria mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"Zyria why the fuck is your brother singing in the kitchen" Kaia said coming into the room. She waved at the face time of Knox and he nodded his head back.

"He is really happy because he didn't think he was going to be able to graduate" Zyria mumbled and Kaia laughed shaking her head.

"That's crazy" Knox said as he walked around his house.

"You talked to Dakota?" Zyria mumbled to Kaia who rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"I wasn't going to just go through our relationship with the talk of kids continuously hanging over our heads. So that was the end of that. She can whatever the fuck she wants to do, she ain't my girlfriend no more" Kaia said shrugging as she put her shoes on.

"I just feel like y'all both have strong feelings toward the topic and should just talk to each other about it instead of only hearing what you want to hear. Y'all are good together I feel like y'all can make it work" Zyria said as she looked at her best friend who shook her head.

"I don't know Z she really wants them kids and you know why I don't want kids" Kaia said and Zyria nodded.

"Come on y'all let's time to go" Zyria's mother said coming into the room.

"Hey Knox" she said and Knox smiled and waved at her through the phone.

Knox ended up meeting Zyria's mother when Zyria decided to tell her the news about two weeks ago. Her mother was mad that Zyria was still in school when she got pregnant but she eventually warmed up to the idea.

"Okay okay let's go time to go" She said and hurried Zyria and Kaia out of the room.

"Babe I'll see you at the school" Zyria said to Knox as she walked downstairs. Knox nodded and said his goodbye before yelling at Dakota as Zyria hanged up.

"You think this is going to take forever?" Zyria asked Kaia as they got in the backseat of her mother's car. Zaire was driving to the school with his new girlfriend Allison.

"Probably we have a lot of kids in our senior class." Kaia said and Zyria nodded before looking out the window.

"I'm so proud of you two I mean look at you both graduating but also doing it together" Zyria's mother said as she drove down the street. Zyria smiled and held Kaia's hand.

"this my sister" Kaia said smiling at Zyria who laughed nodding.

~~~

"I can't believe we are really about to do this" Zyria said nervously as she rubbed her stomach as she stood around everyone.

"I just don't want to fall" Jada said as she looked down at her little baby bump.

"You aren't going to fall baby" Hunter said wrapping his arm around his girlfriend who smiled.

"Your gender reveal is tomorrow you guys excited?" Kaia asked them and Jada nodded.

"I hope for a boy but I'm happy with a girl too" Jada said and Zyria smiled.

"I hope I have girls" Zyria said and Jada smiled.

"I can't believe you are having twins" Hunter said smiling at Zyria.

When Zyria went to her second doctor's appointment they were able to find out that she was having twins which Knox was very happy about while Zyria was more scared than happy.

"I know I was so shock too. I'm surprised they didn't find the second baby during my first appointment." Zyria said looking down at her baby bump.

"Hey y'all" Knox said as he walked up to everyone with Dakota behind him.

He bro hugged Hunter and hugged Jada smiling at her. Dakota and Kaia looked at each other awkwardly before clearing their throats looking away.

"Hey sexy" Knox said to Zyria as he leaned down to capture her lips with his. Zyria smiled and hugged him.

"I can't believe we all are graduating together" Kaia said and wrapped her arm around Zyria's shoulders.

"You remember when we were younger and dreamed of this day" Zyria said to Kaia who smiled nodding.

"Come on y'all it's time to start" Jada said before everyone went to their assigned seat.

Dakota and Knox were able to seat next to each other since they had the same last name with Jada a few seats next to them. Hunter and Zyria all had to sit by their selves because of their last names wasn't close to each other.

Zyria sat next to her brother who was talking to the guy on the opposite side of him.

"Good afternoon everyone and welcome to the graduation of the class of twenty twenty-one" The principal said from the stage. Many people clapped as they took their seats.

The principal went on a long speech about everything before they began listing names from alphabetical order by last name.

"Hunter Morris" Hunter smiled and bro hugged some of his friends before hurrying up the stage to get his diploma.

More names were spoke before Zyria heard her name.

"Zyria Parker" was spoke into the microphone and people clapped as Zyria walked up the stage taking her diploma from the Principal shaking hands with her.

"That's my girl" Knox yelled and Zyria blushed as she walked off the stage.

...

"Dakota Stone"

"Knox Stone" Zyria clapped loud as she cheered for her boyfriend. Knox sent her a wink as he walked across the stage.

...

"And finally we have Kaia Wilson" the lady said and Kaia stood up walking on across the stage.

"That's my best friend!" Zyria screamed and Kaia smiled shaking her head.

~~~

"Z we did it" Zaire said to his sister as he hugged her spinning her around causing her to laugh.

"I bet mom was crying" Zyria and Zaire laughed.

"We did it baby" Knox said from behind Zyria as he hugged her from behind. Zyria smiled before turning in his arms kissing his lips.

"I love you" he whispered against her lips and Zyria smiled kissing him again.

"Always and forever baby" she said before they pulled apart walking toward their friends who were cheering.