Chapter 20

~Sunday~

"Are we going to have a sleepover?"Jin asked, carrying his clothes on his hands. You shook your head as you smiled.

"We're not. We are just gonna hang out there and go home afterwards"you replied. He nodded and dropped his clothes on the couch.

It's finally the day to hang out at Jisoo's house with Jin and he was clearly excited since he earned a new friend.

You haven't taught him about using his phone yet so you decided to teach him after going to Jisoo since you have no time if you do it now.

"Don't bring anything. Her house is near here, just a walking distance"you stated.

"I think we should go now"you said as you wore your sling bag.

"I thought we shouldn't bring anything but why are you carrying a bag?"he asked, stopping you.

"Oh..I have to bring my wallet and phone. They're important stuff"you replied. His eyes drifted on his wallet on the table.

"It's fine. You can bring that if you want"you smiled. He felt happiness and placed his wallet inside his pocket.

"Let's go!"he exclaimed and went to the front door.

---

You knocked on the door and waited for her to open it. Jin took a deep breathe since he felt nervous. This would be the first time he'll go in someone else's house after yours.

Soon, both of you heard footsteps indicating that she's heading to the door already.

"Hi!"she greeted, opening the door.

"Come in"she said, making way for you to come in. Both of you walked inside her house and she closed the door after that.

You placed your sling bag on the coffee table, near the couch while Jin and Jisoo are bowing to each other. You sat on her couch, feeling like it's home.

"Make yourself comfortable"Jisoo told Jin, smiling. Jin nodded and sat on the couch beside you, placing both of his hands on his lap. He sat up straight while looking at the surroundings.

"How have you been?"you asked.

"Pretty busy but I could manage"she replied, chuckling.

"I bought facial masks yesterday, I ran out of them"she added.

"How about you guys?"she asked.

"Y/N taught me a lot of things"Jin replied. You tried so hard not to react weirdly about what he said since he wanted you to trust him.

He could have said something else.

Jisoo looked confused about what he replied while Jin looked so relaxed so you tried to stay calm. You just pulled up a smile at her.

"What did she teach you?"she asked once again. You felt your heart racing, nervous about what he is gonna say. You just hoped that he won't make things obvious.

"She taught me..."

"Things about her life"he replied with a smile. Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"Like how she loves to collect seashells and how the sound of the waves crashing calms her mind"he added. You don't know why but you feel touched. Someone talking about what you like with a soft voice and the way he smiled after that made you feel that it was something special about you. But you know he just said that to not be obvious.

After saying his statement, Jisoo looked at you teasingly which caused you to roll your eyes.  "I see you're getting to know each other very well"she chuckled.

"Should we watch a movie?"Jisoo asked.

"Sounds good to me"you agreed. Jisoo began checking her Dvds, looking for a great movie that everyone would enjoy. While she was busy checking out her Dvds, Jin looked at you with a confused face.

"What is a movie?"he whispered. You almost gasped that he didn't know what it was. You placed your hand on your mouth, restraining yourself. It was your fault that you didn't tell him about those stuff. Well, he never watched a movie on your television so he probably didn't know. Before you could reply to Jin, Jisoo spoke.

"How about Inception?"Jisoo suggested, showing the Dvd on her hand.

"Sure"you spoke. She turned to look at Jin, waiting for his answer.

"Good idea"he replied. She smiled and the disc on the Dvd player that is connected to the television.

The movie is about to start when she suddenly paused it and sighed in frustration.

"Whats wrong?"you asked.

"I forgot to buy snacks"she replied as she stood up to get her wallet.

"No, it's okay"you spoke. She took her wallet on her hands and checked herself in the mirror.

"I'll buy us some food outside so stay here"she said as she booped your nose.

"We can just have delivery"Jin suggested.

"But there's a really good new pizza place near here. It's not far so I won't take long"

"You can look around the house, suit yourself"she told Jin before leaving both of you. Jin stood up and went to her kitchen, examining it while you walked towards the paintings on the wall. It's been a while since the last time you got here since you were busy.

Soon, you heard Jin open the door that leads to the backyard. You didn't mind since you thought that he just wanted to look around. You walked over her picture frames that was on display. Her picture with her family made you smile, they're visuals and they seem to have a good relationship.

"I wish we were that happy"you mumbled to yourself.

You suddenly heard a loud splash causing you to flinch. You turned around and Jin wasn't there.

He went to the backyard.

You gasp as you remembered Jisoo has a swimming pool on her backyard. That's probably why he went there. You panicked and ran towards her backyard.

After reaching the place, your eyes widened. He's on his real form, swimming on her pool.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

He placed his finger on his lips indicating you to shut up.

"She'll caught you!"

"She won't if you're not noisy"he sassed. You sighed as you decided that you'll just shut up.

You squat as you watch him swimming. He looked so happy which made you happy for him.

"Aren't you gonna join?"he asked. You shook your head.

"I think it's not that deep"he stated as he swam towards you. You leaned down and touched the water with your hand.

"No, it's fine. I don't have extra clothes anyway"you chuckled. You looked at his tail and it was very fascinating especially up close. He seemed to notice you were staring so he spoke.

"Are you scared of me?"

A/N:
Hi everyone~ Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you look forward to the next chapters ^-^
Have a good day/night y'all.
Don't forget to vote!
Stay safeeee❤️❤️❤️