6.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

* Use your ✨Imagination✨*

I ended up falling asleep over K3 house but nobody was here besides me and Kaiden so me and my Kai bae gone vlog today.

"Goodmorning vlog it's me and my Kai Bae fresh out the shower and today we will be telling y'all all about our day." I said as I laid Kaiden down.

"We finna get dressed so brb." I said while hitting the camera and laughing.

"What you wanna do today Kai bae?" I asked while kissing over his face.

"Wanna watch lion king." He said while smiling hard and I nodded in agreement.

"Ok we finna eat then we gone watch lion king ok?" I asked while picking him up and he nodded.

I grabbed my phone and DoorDashed us some Chick-fil-A since I didn't feel like cooking. While waiting on the food I decided to scroll on tiktok.

"Bitch corvette corvette." I mumbled while trying to do the dolphin thing.

I got bored and decided to post my Kai bae.

❤️  💬  ✈️Liked by KillerK3, Jankabitchjordan, Dakidmariah, and 983,345 othersLondondabrat my kai bae will take all y'all hoes daughters😘

❤️  💬  ✈️
Liked by KillerK3, Jankabitchjordan, Dakidmariah, and 983,345 others
Londondabrat my kai bae will take all y'all hoes daughters😘. #dontplaywithmyson🧏🏽‍♀️  
                   view all 254,765 comments
KillerK3 a real nigga seed💉
                |Londondabrat my baby don't fw you if  we being honest😘.
Dakidmariah mommy duties ✨💕.
Random when you had a kid?
Crunchycoochie300 this not even yo baby down bad claiming folks baby and shit.
                |Londondabrat  if Ian his momma who is?
Thatsjayfineass shit ion care about yo baby I'll play step daddy😩.
               |KillerK3 aye pull up to the old corner stop real quick.
              |Thatsjayfineass Ight omw.
Ifuckedyonigga3 why you claiming my step child hoe you ugly asf.
              |Londondabrat my baby don't have no step momma.. wrong child.

"You my daddy girlfriend?" Kaiden asked out of no where.

"No why you say that?" I asked making a face.

"Cause when he was at the trap the other day somebody asked to be your boyfriend and he said he was gone kill them." He said while playing with remote.

"No kaiden Ian his girlfriend." I said while laughing and shaking my head.

"You need to be his girlfriend so you can stay here everyday and never leave and we can be friends and go out like other families do and shit." He said while rubbing his face smiling.

I popped him in his mouth. "Watch your mouth Kaiden Ian gone tell you again."

"Ian even say a bad word." He said while holding his mouth mugging me.

"Yes you did." I said while staring at him.

"My daddy said shit ain't a bad word." He said while crossing his arms across his chest.

"I don't give a fuck about what your daddy said curse again and imma beat your ass." I stated while squinting at him.

"not yo friend nomo." He mumbled causing me to laugh.
•••••••••••
                 |Kamari (K3) Dior Johnson|

                                  •••••••••••                 |Kamari (K3) Dior Johnson|

"I'm a human I'm not perfect I know sometimes I be wrong." I mumbled as I crunk up the car.

"IM LIKE COME AND PUT THAT PUSSY ON ME DONT BE RUNNING FROM IT." I yelled while pulling off.

I was leaving the trap and was finna stop by the store to get some snacks for me, Kaiden, and London.

Pulling up to the gas station some random ass crackhead walked up to my car.

"Man you know you always been a son to me and I need to hold bout 400 dollars." He said as I opened my door.

"Man if Youn get your drunk ass on ion know yo stupid ass." I said while silently laughing to myself and opening the gas station door.

"Aye man long time no see." The Arab man said while leaning on the counter.

"Nigga I was just in here yesterday." I said while mugging him.

I grabbed Kaiden some hot fries, air heads, and a Powerade and grabbed London the same. I grabbed a bag of Hot Cheetos and also a pickle then proceeded to the counter.

"Your total will be $9.24." He said while bagging up the snacks.

"Keep the change." I replied while passing him a 10 dollar bill and grabbing the bag.

I walked to the car got in and drove to my house. I saw a car pulling out when I was pulling in.

"Who tf." I mumbled while clutching my gun.

I grabbed the bag locked my car door and unlocked the front door. I walked straight to my bedroom and saw London and Kaiden getting ready to eat.

She picked up her Maccaroni container and started to feed Kaiden.

"Who tf was just pulling out my yard dawg ?" I asked while mushing the fuck outta her head.

She closed her macaroni container and stood up. She walked up to me and punched the fuck outta my lip.

"Don't put your hands on me bitch." She said and she rolled her eyes and attempted to walk back to the bed.

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her backwards and into the hallway.

"Don't make me fuck you up in front of my child London ian playing with your dumb ass." I whispered in her ear while tightening my grip on her hair. I saw her smirk and roll her eyes causing me to let her hair go.

She walked up to me and grabbed me by my ear pulling me down to her level. "You ain't gone do shit." She whispered then roughly let my ear go walking back into my room.

__________________________________

•This a short chapter... I know but I be bored and don't know what to write about.

•MERRY CHRISTMAS ✨!! I only gave y'all this cause I was feeling generous.