B2,CH7_"Realisation"

Elvis's perspective...

my head if pounding and my ears are ringing, i cant remember what happened but i can remember thinking about Diana and my unborn child. how could everything go so wrong, how could my bestfriend betray me why did he do it. opening my eyes I'm greeted by bright lights, i try to move my hands and feet but seems like they are restrained against something.

"your a wake there?" a voice says to me, moving my head around as my vision start to come back to me, i see Johnny smiling down at me. "what? where the hell am I?" I asked trying to move again. "it no use, your tied down to a chair, your legs and hands restrained. your in my basement waiting your punishment." he states looking at me. "I don't care what you do to me, you'll never have Diana. she's safe and far away from you" I smile at him, deep down inside I'm not even sure if i believe my own self, I don't even know if Diana is safe all I can do is hope she safe.

suddenly he started laughing and clap his hands together.

"you didnt know? aww thats a shame presley." he says still laughing. what is he talkin bout. "What?" I asked my breath picking up a little at the thoughts running through my head. He stand up and walk around rubbing his chin. "Yea it's sad ain't it, your scared, nervous worried. Wel don't be Diana is safe, she's tied up in my bedroom thanks to her friend Mr.Murphy" he says, AUDIE! damnit why didn't I think about him, he's an enemy too...but why would he do this Diana, she's adores him. I don't get it.

"Please don't hurt her! She's MY wife. Why wont you just let her go, you say you love her but you don't cause you constantly try and hurt her. If you love her let her go, do whatever you want with me but let my wife go" I pled to him, he stares at me disinterested in what I was saying and sighed and walked to the door. "You don't know me Presley. You don't know my kind of love cause you've never felt or had it all your life...Audie will be down here to do whatever he wants with you. It was nice knowing you Presley, I'll take good care of Diana" he says smiling at me and close the door, leaving me shouting at the top of my lungs.

"DIANA!!!"

Diana's perspective....

Waking up my head was kinda pounding a little, I felt warm and cozy. Was I in bed?...groaning I open my eyes and my heart stop as I notice I'm not in Elvis's room. "What the-" my words are cut off by a voice I know to well, audies. "Don't sit up to fast..you'll vomit" he says, sitting up slowly and looking around I saw that he was sitting in a chair by the bed looking at me. "Where am I?" I asked trying not to panic.

"I...I can't tell you that. All I can tell you is that, your safe your not gonna be hurt he promised me he wouldn't hurt you." He says looking down. He? Who's he? Oh lord, please don't tell me it's who I think it is, please..just as I was about to say something the door opens and in walks the man who abused me, threatened my parents life and mine, the man who won't leave me alone. Johnny sanders..

Scooting back on the bed I bring my knees to my chest and my hands fist the cover as fear take over me.

"P-please let me go." I pled. Johnny looks at me but doesn't say anything then look back at audie. "Presley is in the basement tied up. Take as much time as you won't but get it done. Kill him." He says, Elvis! Kill him, no no they cant he's the father of my child, he's my husband. "No no don't hurt Elvis please" this time I was out of the bed pull at Johnny's arm trying to get him to change his mind.

"Darlin lay back down." Johnny says to me shoving me a little but I don't and run toward the door but I'm rugged back by my hair, Johnny has me in a tight grip and I feel my scalp being bruised. "Ahh" I cry out holding his hand trying to get them off. "What the fuck Johnny you said you won't hurt her!" I hear audie yell, but Johnny pulls out a gun and points it at him, audie stares at him and the gun and his jaw clench. "Leave now. Or I'll blow your head off" Johnny growl out, audie put his hand up slowly and backed towards the door looking at me.

"Please don't leave me with h-him, Audie" I whimper out. Johnny smirked like he was daring audie to even try to help me. Audie looked away and left out the door closing it behind him.

"Now sweetheart, it about time we had a talk" he whispers in my ear placing a kiss on it making me cringe loving my head away which caused him to chuckle as he threw me on the bed and I scooted back scared, he stare down at me with the gun still in his hand...

Audie's perspective....

Closing the door behind me I slowly walk down the long hallway. I messed up bad, what was I thinking...this isn't me, I'm not this kind of guy and I would never give Diana over to a man like Johnny but I did, cause I was blinded by jealousy and rage..fuck I'm in too deep, I can't take it back. I just witnessed first hand what type of guy he is, Diana is in danger and I have to save her but I don't know how... I know it won't make up for what I did but at least she'll be safe and I'll move back home and never see her again, I'll let her be happy cause that's what I want, even if it's not with me.

Making it to the basement I hear painful groaning and crying. Opening the door I see Elvis, his eyes are puffy red, his nose running his wrist bruised badly, blood running down his neck from the back of his head. Suddenly I started to feel guilty, he didn't do anything to me I just hated him for no reason not even taking in the time to get to know him.

He looks at me his eyes turning angry.

"If you hurt Diana I swear you will pay for it, I'll fucking kill you!" He yell at me, looking down I close the door and walk to him. "Elvis I'm-" he cut me off. "What your sorry! I don't want an apology my pregnant wife is in the hands of a man who will probably beat her to death, because of you! He'll kill our child growing inside her if he finds out I know it" he says to me, dismissing everything else he said all I could keep resting wasn't that Diana was pregnant, she is pregnant and I drugged her. Not only am I hurting her but an innocent child too. I can't live with that, I have to save her..

"Yes, I'm sorry. I don't wanna don't do anymore my rage and jealousy went to far. I don't want this" I breath out to him as I start untying him. "What! I'd this a joke" he ask me. Shaking my head I free his hand and worm in his feet. "No, Johnny is. Monster, Diana doesn't deserve this no matter how much she broke my heart. Her unborn child doesn't either. That's why we're gonna save her I'll leave town and never come back. I'll you be" I explained to him.

When he's untied he stands up and look at me.

"We will, but I'll never forgive you for this, Audie Murphy" he says his voice cold.

I jus wanna save Diana..

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, the end is here-guys. One more chapter to go and that will be the end of DIANA.

Leave your thoughts and comments about how you are feeling about the book?

Thank you guys again for supporting me through my years on writing books and the start of this one.

👉Till then Presley's👈