52 | Helen and Sola

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Won't you break
the chain with me?

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia waved goodbye to Matty and flopped on the ground

Talia waved goodbye to Matty and flopped on the ground. She folded her legs and rested her hands on her knees. Talia shut her eyes and breathed deep. She had never tried this with extremely good senses before but how hard could it be?

It turned out it was really hard. Everytime Talia would be just about to slip under a noise or smell would bring her back.

Talia got up and moved further into the wilderness behind the house. After walking at a human pace for ten minutes Talia found a semi weed free patch of earth. Talia sank down and thought.

Talia began to glow with a faint white light as she slipped deeper and deeper. Soon enough Talia leaned back and laid down.

Talia opened her eyes to see a young woman sitting across from her.

"Hello? Who are you? Why am I here?" Talia demanded.

"All in good time Young One. We are waiting on a few people." The woman spoke.

A matronly woman entered the room just then. With a graceful swirl of her skirts, she sat next to the young woman.

"Who are you?" Talia asked quieter.

"You can call me Helen. This is Sola. We are the ones who brought you here to this world." The matron spoke.

"Why did you bring us here? We had a good life there." Talia defended her and her sister. "Jordan was going to be a nurse. Matty had school."

"We brought you here because you needed each other. The Mikaelson's and you need each other." Helen spoke. "Three more shall be added to your circle of friends. All will be from this world. We have destroyed what brought you here. There is no going back."

Talia frowned. "Do you have a plan to help the witches?"

"You have what you need in you. But we can offer advice." Helen answered. "Think Young One. Think hard. What do you need to deal with first?"

"The Harvest ritual." Talia spoke after a moment.

"Not quite Young One. First, you need to be on good terms with the witches. They will only help you if you help them first." Helen smoothed her skirts.

"How do I help them?" Talia asked, confused.

"Think Youngling. You arrived earlier than you realize." Helen encouraged.

"Jane-Anne. I save her, the witches will help us?" Talia posed it as a question.

"You are forgetting something. Niklaus won't have that baby." Sola finally spoke up.