Feels like living 2

ARES- 23

ROSE-19

MATURE

Rose was standing infront of Ares who looked at her as if telling that she can try running away but he will always catch hold of her. Light pitter patter of footsteps approached Ares as she shyly looked up at his stormy eyes with her own shiny, hopeful ones.

His two fingers curled gracefully as if daring her to come closer and yet commanding in silence.

"Ares" she whispered her body lighting in warmth as she kept her hands on his chest and his own muscular arm curled around her waist pulling her closer.

"Do you believe that this will make my anger go down?" His warm palm traced her back as his lips kissed her head for a moment letting the world go still as she gulped his presence hungrily like a person in far off desert thirsting for a water drop.

"Will it not? Is t-this enough then?" When her lips kissed his jaw, Ares could not help the tilt of his lips.

He gathered her in his arms and opened the car door only to seat Rose on the half leather mattress while his head bent down to press a heated kiss on her lips.

Rose was unaware of the surrounding for a moment and when Ares shut the door the girl can only whine. He opened the front door and settled on the driving seat starting the car.

"please, I want you at the back Daddy." she mumbled in disappointment.

"You are so spoiled princess." Rose bit her lip, fiddling with her fingers when she saw her boyfriend watching her with intense, dark eyes through the rear view mirror.

"Y-you have spoiled m-me daddy." Rose clamped a hand on her mouth when she said it back to him. The look she got in return made her rub her thighs together when the itch started to take shape in the pit of her stomach.

"Its here a-again....Ares I feel the burn again." the man instead of replying, stopped the car and opened the door hastily. Rose looked out of the window only to see them being in Ares' territory by a lakeside.

The perimeter was secured with heavy weaponry and not even a bird flew without the mafia prince's wish, the girl was lost in the scenery when her own door opened only for her to squeal as she was lifted in strong arms that scooped her up, taking her out of the vehicle.

Rose buried her face in his chest, breathing in his scent as he sped walk to some place. A door opening made the girl encircle her arms around Ares neck and watch where they were heading to.

Mahogany with sandalwood decorations were covering the walls of the lake house. The darkness was soon engulfed by soft light as the pathway was automatically brightened when Ares pulled her inside clutching her close.

 The darkness was soon engulfed by soft light as the pathway was automatically brightened when Ares pulled her inside clutching her close

Her body was only left to fall down on a cottony cloud when the prince seem the room worthy enough to contain her for the night.

"Are you willing?" she didn't even have any idea what was he talking about but she shook her head in a yes, if he wanted her to do something, deemed it alright in her favor and saw it as something he was fine to inflict it upon her then she was willing because Ares loved her more than she loved herself.

It was as if she was excited yet unknowingly afraid of what was about to come......she wanted him to guide her and it looked like he was going to now that he took a place infront of her, on the bed.

When his palm encased her thigh, the girl could not help but stop breathing for a moment, his calloused yet smooth skin rubbed against her own warming her body up. The yellow skirt was ridden up and Rose felt shy, her cheeks blooming pink as Ares peppered kisses on the creamy soft skin.

Rose did not wanted Ares to discover that her panties had a wet patch in them, nowadays it was inevitable that she had to change it once at night.

He came into her dreams and she was all hot and bothered, yearning for him.

Among the thoughts and hazy emotions her body jerked when Ares' finger softly touched her down on her heat, his thumb rolling the Pearl between his fingers.

"Oh! Ares, m-mom once said I wasn't a-allowed to touch m-my- AH!" her body jumped whimpering when his fingers pressed a bit more.

"Your Daddy allows you now.....you can touch what is mine....only you." a tear trailed down her cheek as the girl realized the pleasure she was encountering when he teased the clit, why was she devoid of it till now.

"More....I want-"the pink panties were slowly taken off and the girl moved her face away embarrassed and afraid when she felt his eyes on her at the same time cool air hit her pussy.

His warm palm engulfed her weeping pussy, all pink and swollen, crying for him, Ares closed his eyes and bent down at the flower which was gushing for him.

"princess this is my pussy...." the possessive beast used the crudest of words when she peeked up at him, her breath erratic and lips wobbling.

Rose had never seen something so hot in her entire life, the tear striken face looked up at his in awe as he bent his head down "......and this is your cure" his thumb played with her clit, massaging it slowly making Rose cry out when the pace changed to fast and rough, sweet nectar flowed out of her pussy making Ares inhale deeply as his eyes rolled back taking a long whiff of the aroma like a drug.

"d-daddy" Rose moaned withering beneath him.

"Can I have a taste?" he whispered darkly, meeting her crystal eyes as the adorable girl nodded frantically, it wasn't even a question.

His tongue lolled out taking a long lick at her juices making Rose cry out heartbreaking whimpers that echoed throughout the room, her oversensitive clit was worked on again and again as the juices gushed out making the girl scream in blinding pleasure when the man she desired with her whole being spanked her pussy once making her cry out in an earth shattering orgasm.

I know it's really not Elaborated but it was her first time discovering such deep desires so I didn't had any other idea.