Chapter 46

Just a quick disclaimer that there may be parts here that will make you uncomfortable.

Still kissing, Savitar walked me backward until my back hit the wall. He showered me with kisses and I couldn't stop myself from grinning as he kissed my forehead, my cheeks, and my lips. He bent down to kiss my throat, licking and sucking at the pulsing point, until I gasped out loud and buried my hands in his hair.

This whole time she thought she was the only one having feelings for him, and she didn't know what that meant. She never thought she would fall for someone like Savitar. After Ronnie and Jay, it was hard for her to open her heart to anyone. After all, her first love had died and her second turned out to be a psychopath. She never had the best of luck when it came to love, and she hasn't been looking for anyone. Until Savitar came into her life and changed everything without even acknowledging that he was changing her life. She remembered faintly having that bitter feeling whenever she looked at him when he first came to S.T.A.R Labs. It was amazing how much things have grown.

When his mouth found mine again, I reached up and took off his jacket. He did the same as he fumbled to undo the buttons of my cardigan. It fell onto the ground in a heap. A moment later still holding her, he sped them to the bedroom. His hands found his way to my dress zipper on my back and he shyly unzipped it. My nightgown fell to the ground in a whisper, and my eyelids fluttered half-closed, as the air hit my bare skin. and they both stumbled onto the bed, as I pulled him on top of me. She felt her heart warm that Savitar was hesitant and shy before he unzipped my dress.

She was very much aware of how fast and forward things were going between them but she didn't care. They were both hungry with longing for each other. After all, they both had quiet dreams that they can only whisper in the dark and keep to themselves. Unaware that they felt things for each other until now. Everything was out in the open and crystal clear and it felt like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders.

Savitar sat up and took his shirt off before leaning back down. He marveled at the sight of me like I just dropped down from heaven. "You're beautiful Caitlin." He said and I blushed furiously.

He never looked like this before. This glow on his face. He hovered over me—not quite touching me. There was a tenderness to him in the way he looked and touched me. It touched her heart and I reached up to stroke his face. He exhaled softly still not leaving his gaze from mine.

"Cait, may I.." he trailed off and bit his bottom lip. I knew what he meant. May I touch you? May I make you feel good?

I nodded and he bent down to plant kisses on me. He kissed my nose softly, my lips, my chin, my throat, my breasts, and down my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses and making me gasp and arched upwards with every kiss and touch. He was ever so gentle with me and I realized he didn't want to do anything to hurt me. He was waiting for my permission. Every second with him makes me want him more. Every moment with him was precious.

"Savitar it's okay," I murmured to him. The ambiance was shifting from a burning desire to comforting delicateness. A part of her was astounded. Savitar wasn't exactly known for his gentleness. And so the lion fell in love with the sheep. I thought.

"You don't have to be so gentle with me. I won't break."

"I don't want to hurt you."

I was again, surprised by the tightness in his voice like he was holding back.

"You won't," I whispered. "I trust you."

The fireplace in the room crackled softly, casting a warmth about the chilly room. The fire was almost gone but it was still casting a warm glow. The only light in the room beside the moon outside the window. It illuminated Savitar's features with flickering light, making his scars seem brighter. Right then, she noticed his usual scowling features were gone. His usual scrunched eyebrows were no longer visible.

I traced my finger over his face and down his chest to his stomach and up again to his chest where I rested my palm. I could feel his heart beating under my palm.

"Just so you know, I think you look amazing with or without your scars. You don't ever have to feel insecure or worry about not fitting in with society. These scars—" I traced his cheek again making him shudder.

"These scars are a part of you and I don't want you to feel ashamed of it or like you have to hide it."

He kissed me suddenly with force, making me gasp. My mouth parted and he breathed in hot air. His tongue brushed over my lip and I moaned into his mouth. I could feel him smile against me.

There was a gleam in his eyes. "Thanks, Cait. I appreciate what you're saying—I appreciate you. I've accepted that my scars are a part of me. All the good and the bad parts about me—I've accepted them."

"Good." I grinned and pulled him back towards me. He kissed my sensitive spots making me moan out loud and calling his name over and over again. The world was white and I clutched at the sheets. My heels wrapping around his calves tightly and he traced his hands on my thighs.

He whispered my name and told me I was beautiful and perfect. They were now dangerously close to taking another step that they can't take back.

"Cait...are you sure about this? We can stop if you want to."

I shook my head. "I don't. I want this, do you?"

His eyes smoldered and he touched my forehead with his. "Yes, I do. And I only want this with you Cait. I've never felt like this with anyone before." And he moved to cover his body to mine.