Chapter 9 (Nanami Kento)

It was raining. The sky was dark and the sound ambulance can be heard.

You,Yuji are with a grade 1 sorcerer called Nanami while Ayanami hide in your shadow.

''Can you see it?"Nanami ask to you and Yuji. You give thumb up to Nanami. "I can see it as clear as day"Nanami nod while he turn and look at Yuji for his answer.

"This is the residual taint of the cursed energy"Nanami pointed to the exit door while you can see green footsteps.

"No,I can't see anything"Yuji told to you and Nanami.

"That's because you're not trying to see it"You look at Yuji. Nanami push up his glasses.

"She's right. We typically see curses as if it's  perfectly natural to. When a curse energy is used,it leaves traces behind. That's what residuals are. But residuals are much fainter than cursed spirits"Nanami explained to Yuji while you zoned out.

"What is Aya-Tan going to cook for dinner today? Is it F/F or other?" You still spaced out a little while watching the light bulb adove you.

"Oh!I can see them!!"That makes you snap out of your thoughts. You give thumb up to Yuji.

"Yuu-Chan,good job"

Yuji raised both of his hands while you and him high-five while Nanami sighed at the two sorcerers childishness.

But you look cute if you are childish like that. It makes Nanami want to spoil you.(Warning he's age down in this story)

He shakes a little bit at his thoughts. Even he's start to protective of you yet he's an adult and you are only teenager.

You three get out from the cinema."Couldn't you give me and Y/N-Chan a little more praise or something?"

Nanami stop while Yuji stand and look at Nanami."I don't praise or disparage anyone"That makes you a little bit interested to Nanami.

"I'm adhere to facts and judge on that basis.That's who I am"Nanami continues while you hum a little bit in thought.

You ignored a little bit what Nanami was saying while Ayanami come out from your shadow.

"Do you want me to carried you?You look sleepy"You nod while the curse carried you bridal style.

Nanami and Yuji felt a little bit jealous but they ignored the feeling. Nanami pushed up his glasses while he look at Ayanami back.

"So he's Verloren. It's rather a miracle for the girl that she's able to tame the god of curses"

Nanami was impressed that you are able to tame Ayanami who look like a innocent puppy in your eyes while a god of death in other eyes.

You yawns while you slowly close your eyes and greet by darkness while Ayanami,Nanami and Yuji walk where the traces left behind.

If you wondering how you and Yuji met Nanami then let's rewind back to four hours ago.

Flash Back (Four hours ago)

You,Gojo and Yuji walk in secret underground place to meet someone that Gojo know.

It was silent and you can only hear the footsteps sound. "Don't worry. I've called in a friend you both can trust"Gojo broke the silent.

Gojo open the old wooden door and you saw the blonde man that is the same age as Gojo.

Gojo put his right hand to Nanami shoulder to hug him like a buddy would do.

"This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!"Gojo introduced his friend to you both.