005

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬

chapter five:learning to dance !

chapter five:
learning to dance !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

AT AROUND ELEVEN o'clock that night, Athena sat in her bedroom, watching some random show on Netflix Violetta had recommended to her. One of Ricky's many sweatshirts adorned her body and she had the hood up to be more comfortable. Suddenly her phone rang, and she glanced over to see Ricky's name flashing across her screen. She answered and raised the phone to her ear.

"Hey, what's up?" she greeted.

"I need you to come over," Ricky told her.

Her eyebrows knit in confusion and she looked to the clock. "Right now?"

"Yes, right now. It's important."

Athena sighed. "Fine. This better be good."

"It is, Attie. Don't worry. See you in a few."

He hung up the phone. Athena put her phone in the pocket of her sweatshirt and stood up. She walked down the stairs to see Artemis sitting on the couch watching TV.

"I'm going to Ricky's, Artie," Athena said as she put on her shoes. "I'll be back."

"All right," Artemis replied. "Have fun, but don't stay there too late, okay?"

Athena nodded before leaving the house. She crossed her lawn into Ricky's and walked up the steps to his front porch. Athena knocked on the door, and almost immediately, Ricky opened it.

"I'm learning how to dance," Ricky blurted out.

A soft smile made its way onto Athena's face. "For the musical? You're not quitting?"

Earlier that day, Ricky had texted Athena that he was quitting the musical because of what Nini had said. Athena of course was disappointed, but she respected his decision. She wondered what made him change his mind.

"Nope," he breathed out. "And I need your help."

"By help I hope you know I'll be sitting on the couch giving you criticism," Athena replied, pushing past him and walking into his kitchen.

"Of course I do." His eyes then raked over her body, making Athena desperately try not to blush. "Is that my sweatshirt?"

"You left it at my house, so naturally I've been wearing it," Athena argued. "It's comfy. Anyways, you got popcorn?"