Drama

"I don't know why you hate him so much

"I don't know why you hate him so much." Jania said, as she quickly cleaned up the mess in the kitchen.

"What do you mean? He just fucking hit me!" I yelled at her, causing dejounte to start to make his way towards me. I quickly grabbed the bat out of the corner and pointed it at him. "Back up."

"Kind you are doing way to much. " she tried to take the bat from my hand but I quickly moved it away from her.

"Shutcho crack snorting ass up." I mugged her, cause at this point I'm fed up. Her face dropped, as she slowly came up to me and held a look of guilt.

"I- I'm stressing kind-

"Okay. Lemme live with Kentrell and you'll be stress free." I moved back some, as dejounte came up to her.

"No-

"Jania just let her stay with him so we can do what we do in private." Dejounte said, causing me to hit him with the bat.

"Dejounte you gotta go." She said, as she tried to push him out the kitchen.

"What?"

"Kentrell coming. He might kill you." Jania hurriedly pushed him out the kitchen.

Clearly not fast enough, cause as soon as she did Kentrell bust threw the door, the gang following behind him.

And before I could say anything, everybody started jumping dejounte.

Kd came up to me and tilted my head. "Why yo face red?"

"He just hit me." I told him, making jania scoff.

"He barely tapped you." She rolled her eyes.

Kentrell walked up and got in her face.

"On my li boys I should really slide yo shit! Letting niggas put they hands on my li girl. Bitch you must be outcho rabbit ass mind!" He yelled in her face.

"He barely fucking touched her!" She yelled back, as Kentrell raised his hand but I quickly grabbed it.

"She been doing that white shit." Kd said before I could get it out. Everybody looked at him. "What? Y'all acting like we ain't never walked in on somebody doing it."

"Omm bitch you lucky kacey ain't here either. I would've really beatcho ass." 3three pushed him back, seeing him walk closer to jania.

"Boy shut up. You ain't gone do a mothafucking thing."

Oop- girl shut up before he do you worser then how he did yo ass in that hotel.

"Bitch-

We were cut off by gunshots...

I turned around and seen Ryan holding a gun to dejountes head.

I gasped loudly. "Ryan put it down." I told him.

"I told you when I see this nigga it's up. On my future kids he gone be sorry bout what he doing to you." He said.

My eyes widened. I told him a couple days ago, I didn't mean too, it slipped. But when I said it I was so relieved.

"What he doing to you?" Kentrell jaw clenched.

"I-

"You ain't tell him yet? I told you to tell him kind. This pussy ass nigga be touching ha."

And at that moment... I knew shit was finna go down.

I looked at Kentrell, but it wasn't Kentrell anymore...

It was Top.

And before I could even process it, he pulled out his strap and emptied his clip on him.

I screamed, looking away. Blood was EVERYWHERE.

I heard jania start crying, as she looked at him.

"This is all your fault! If you would've stayed missing, this shit would've never happened!" She yelled at me.

"Jania this shit ain't her fault. She ain't asked to be kidnapped twice, she ain't asked to be a victim of assault because of her color, she ain't asked to be touched on. Nun of this shit her fault. That nigga chose to touch on her, and that's why he dead now." Ben stated.

Kentrell took Ryan's gun out his hand and pointed it at jania head.

"I should really blow yo shit back. How the fuck your living under the same roof as he and ain't peep shit out?" He questioned, his voice stern and cold.

"I never thought it was deep because she never liked him from the start."

"Well bitch, its deep."

Jania looked at dejounte again and cried harder. She tried to grab her phone, but Ryan snatched it out her hand and threw it at the wall, watching it shatter to pieces.

"I know yo dumb ass wasn't finna call 12. Don't be stupid.." he said.

"Listen here." Kentrell said, as he gave the gun back to Ryan. "Now since you the mother of my kids i ain't gone kill you. Don't think Ima let this shit slide, Ima have bitches wanting yo head. And if you go to the police, I won't give a fuck about you being my BM. Yo shit gone be just like ole boy here." He pointed to dejounte dead body.

"Ok.." jania sniffles.

"Ima take you to court too. I'm getting custody of kind and kacey." Kentrell said, causing her face to drop.

"You can't do that. They're my kids."

"Okay, they're mines too." Kentrell shrugged.

"They not gone letchu get custody because of your history." She smirked

"They gone let me if kind say she wanna be with me." Kentrell smirked.

"Ha! See you in court sis!" Kd yelled.

-

This took 2 days to write because a bitch had writers block.

I think this book is ending soon. Prolly like 1 more chapter. Idk