Chapter 24

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It's been three days since Harry had his heart attack and passed away

It's been three days since Harry had his heart attack and passed away. three days since we have seen the redhead or Bella. It has been quiet and nice. Jared, Paul and I just got back to the house after Harry's wake, When Sam called us to the pack house. Once we arrive at the house, we see Jake pacing the backyard.

"The Cullens are back and want a meeting with us at sun down!' Sam says, making us look at him. "Davina needs to come with us. I guess Bella said some things about her and they want to meet her." Sam says as Jared and Paul growl at him. Jared runs outside and hits Jake.

"What the fuck was that for?" Jake yells at Jared. Paul was holding me back from the fight.

"If anything happens to my imprint I will kill you Jake!" Jared says before walking over to me and pulling me away from Paul.

"Look, I am sorry. If I thought she was going to tell her leech about Davina, I would have kept her away from her. But Bella always said that she just wanted to be friends. I never told her what she was or what she could do." Jake says, making Jared growl again. I stopped him this time from hitting Jake. But my brother was a different story.

"Then why would the leeches want to meet her. You clearly said something!" Paul says with a growl as he hits Jake.

"Enough!" Sam yells out at all of us. He sighs as he looks at me. "D! I know that you don't want to go but, the treaty states that when a meeting is called that all members of the pack are there unless they have already met the Cullen's." Sam says with another sigh. "Jared I get that you are pissed. I am too." Sam says now looking at Jake. "We have been trying to tell you that she was up to something when it came to Davina but you wouldn't listen to us." Sam said with a growl. Jake just rubbed his face with his hands.

~SUNDOWN~

I ride on Jared's back as he is in wolf form. We stop about ten feet from the treaty line. Jared gives me a small growl as I wiggle on his back. I lean down to his ear. "I'm not getting down.. so stop growling at me." I whisper in his ear. When I look back up I see all the Cullen's standing there. I hold on to Jared a little tighter.

"Hello I am Carlisle and this is my family... My mate Esme, Rosalie and her mate Emmett, Alice and her mate Jasper and Then there is Edward. Sam steps in front of all of us in his human form.

"I am Sam Alpha of the pack. Paul and Jared my betas, Embry and Jacob and this is Davina." Sam says, still looking at the vampires.

"Hello! Nice to meet all of you. We asked you to meet with us because of Bella." The one named Edward says with a hiss. "She said that you all have not been very nice to her." He says as I scoff at him.

"Maybe if she wasn't such a whore!" I say making him look at me and growl. His head then snaps to Jake and growls even louder.

"Well we want to ask the whole pack to help us with protecting her. So we will need to know what Davina is to know that we can trust you with Bella." Edward says, looking from Jake back to me.

"Will then I am sorry you wasted your time. Because we will not tell you what Davina is and I will not force her to protect someone who has caused her pain." Sam says, looking back at Edward.

"Look, we need all of your help. That includes Davina. So we need to know what you are hiding." Edward says as he glares at me.

"Leave her alone, not everyone wants to protect your pathetic human." The blonde one says, I think her name was Rosalie. I gave her a small smile when I was pulled into a vision.

Rosalie and Emmett are standing looking out of a window. Rosalie turns to Emmett with the biggest smile on her face as she looks down at the little bundle in her arms. "Emmett he is perfect! I can't believe Davina found a way to give us a baby that is ours!" Rosalie says as she looks from the sleeping bundle in her arms to her mate.

"I know Babe! But she did and I loved watching you as our baby grow inside of you." Emmett said, kissing her then their son's head.

I came out of my vision and smiled at Rosalie and Emmett. I watched as they held each other's hand and how when they would look at each other there was nothing but love in their eyes. I am so going to make sure that that vision comes true.

"I like you..." I say looking over at Rosalie who smiles at me. I feel Jared growl before I hear him. I look at where he is looking at it is at Edward.

"Look I get that you want to protect Bella but you don't have a say in how I run my pack. And If I don't want Davina in on it then she won't be." Sam says with a growl. Edward is looking from Jared to me then to Jake. I hear him hiss making Embry stand in front of me and Jared.

"NO! Jared, I don't like what you have shown me about my girlfriend." Edward growls towards Jared and myself. "I am sorry she has done this but that doesn't mean she isn't a good person." Edward says as I scoff at him.

"What has Bella done?" Emmett asks, looking over at me and Jared. Edward glares at me.

"Don't worry about it." Edward says as he looks at me.

"I wasn't asking you Edward." Emmett growls out at Edward. "I was asking Davina and Jared." He says look back at me and Jared.

"She fuck Jake while we were still together. Got Jake to break up with me. called me a slut more than once. Slapped me when I wouldn't talk to Jake. Stalked and harassed me for weeks... Before she tried to steal Jared away from me thinking that he would want her over me..." I say as Edward growls at me the whole time I tell them what she has done. Jared, Paul and Embry are growling at him.

"I am so sorry Davina." Rosalie says looking guilty at me before she glares at Edward. "And you want us to protect her?" She yells at him as his family glares at him.

"Rosalie, now is not the time." Edward says as Rosalie and Emmett growl at him.

"Now is the perfect time. Do you not see all the trouble she has caused?" Rosalie yells, making me cover my ears.