Prologue

I just watched American Assassin (Idk why it took me so long to watch it) and it was so good. After watching I felt ✨inspired✨ so here is a crossover with Teen Wolf. I hope you like it.

__________________________________

Stiles was walking into his chosen university, California State, ready to face this new adventure. He decided to go to university outside of Beacon Hills because he needed a break from the constant supernatural event that happen every other day it seems.

He didn't go too far because he didn't want to be too far away from home. Also because he and the pack all decided to have monthly pack meetings to keep protecting the town if needed and to catch each other up on life. He was happy to make the change, nervous and anxious but happy and excited nonetheless.

___________________________________

He had been at the university for about a year until he met someone that changed his life, Katrina. Katrina was a med. student at California State working a part time job at the hospital. They had met when Stiles clumsily cut his arm and needed to get stitches.

She took care of him and while she was stitching him up they talked. They learned quite a bit about each other in the short time they were together and definitely caught each others attention. Stiles got up some courage to ask if she wanted to grab a coffee or something with him the next day.

To his surprise, she said yes. He walked out of the hospital over the moon that a girl as beautiful as her had said yes. When he got to his dorm that night he was so excited he could barely sleep, all he could think about was Katrina and how tomorrow would go.

When he woke up the next day he jumped out of bed and immediately started getting ready. He decided to just wear something casual, a plain short sleeve dark-grey shirt and some light blue jeans with his usual converse. He decided against a flannel seeing as it was a pretty hot day in California.

He went to the cafe they decided to meet at, which was across the street from the university. When he walked through the door he saw her sitting at a booth waiting for him and as he looked at her and walked over he couldn't help but smile.

He walked up to table "Hey." "Hey yourself." He huffed a chuckle as he sat down. When they ordered their drinks they just started talking. It was so easy, like they'd known each other for years. They talked about anything and everything and lost track of time. It was now late afternoon and the sun was setting.

When the rays of sun finally hit the couple they realized how late it'd gotten. "Wow I didn't realize it got so late." "Yea me either." They stared at each other for for a couple seconds before Katrina spoke again.

"I better get back I have an early shift tomorrow." "I'll walk you to your dorm." "Thanks." And with that Stiles paid and walked her to her dorm. When they got to her door they stood outside staring at each other before Stiles finally spoke.

"I had fun today." "Me too." "We should do it again sometimes." "I'd like that." She said with a smile. They said goodbye, she walked into her dorm and Stiles walked to his. When he got there he fell on his bed with a loud sigh thinking about Katrina.

This was the first girl he ever really thought about since his high school crush on Lydia. It surprised him a little but just thinking about Katrina made him happy. They had a lot in common and were a lot alike but at the same times were very different people and Stiles likes that. He liked that a lot- like her a lot.

He got ready for bed and with that thought in mind went into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

__________________________________

Sorry this is a bit short I decided to post this to see what you guys think about it and if I should keep it up.
Let me know if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes.
Until next time (maybe) much love.
💕✌️