𝟏

-
❞𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚.❞
-
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

Everyone knew their grandmother  and thought she was the sweetest person ever. In reality she was most evil person you could ever know.

Evil ran in her veins to the point it pumped into her brain at such a steady rate that she had severe mood swings almost every time,but no one knew about it .

This morning she surprisingly entered Zarene's room in gentle manner,even Zarene was surprised when she opened her eyes to the sight of her grandmother holding a plate full of food,at the entrance of her room.

Anxiously Zarene quickly shot up from the old mattress placed on the floor and greated her

"Good morning ma'am",

at the sound of her voice Georgia's mood immidiately changed because Georgia deeply disliked the way it sounded and thought it was disgusting.

Immidiately,she raised her old wrinkly hand and slapped her face making Zarene fall onto the ground,then she spat on Zarene and shouted

''How many times have I warned you not speak,I was going to give you sumn to eat but you don't deserve it bitch"

and with that her grandmother left the room with the food.

Tiredly Zarene got off the floor and wiped the spit off her face,the side if her face was stinging and tinglingShe bit her lips trying to refrain from spilling tears.she was so used to this. It was only 10 past eight in the morning and she was already fighting back tears.

She made her way to bathroom and took a cold shower because she wasn't allowed to use warm hot water.

Zarene didn't have the clue she took longer than five minutes which then unfortunately caused her younger cousin, Aria, to shout and knock at the door angrily.

"Bitch hurry up,before I beat yo ass"

Aria was in a hurry go to to school since her school had a strict lateness policy,with that Zarene immidiately hopped out the shower,still drenched in cold water, her buttlerfly locs in a bun and got dressed.

Coming out of the bathroom Aria bumped her shoulder into Zarene's body and pushed her head into the wall making her hear hurt.

"NEXT TIME HURRY THE FUCK UP RAT LOOKING ASS BITCH" she venomously spat while rolling her eyes and walked off into the bathroom.

Zarene held onto her head as it ached and walked to her tiny room.

She was kinda embarrassed that someone  younger than her was talking to her like that,but was afraid that  they would end up fighting  AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN NOT KNOW HOW TO SWING AT SOMEONE.

Her room was enough for her,she made sure to clean when was alone or with the help of her cousins,she made sure to keep the small wardrobe containing her valuables neat and clean and to hide her parents' old photo album.