Chapter 10

Vlinder POV :

A week has past since my talk with Gunner. I have worked at the club and Jake was there a couple of times. Jake has asked me on a date, but i always tell him no. I don't wanna go on a date with him. There is something about him, but I can't put a finger on it. I have also worked with the doc. He ask me to file al the dossiers from the clubmembers. Next time he is going to learn how to threat a wound. He ask me when I start with college and I hope to start in Januari. But if not then august next year. I talked a lot with my mom, so glad I can call to my mother without any extra costs. She told me what she should have done. But she also told me it is my descion. She told me she also talked to grandma and that grandma is worried so I have decided to go visit her later today. I talked with Gunner and he told me there is a party tonight at the clubhouse and that I should joined them. But I don't know. I don't want to see Ax with a clubbunny. I know what Gunner told me , but I have my doubts about it. Gunner told me that he hasn't see Ax for a couple of days. But that says nothing. He can call a bunny to come to him. I had lunch with the twins and that was funny. Kai has his eyes on a girl who works there. But he doesn't dare to talk to her. Kayden and I has laught our asses off because everytime Kai tries to talk nothing came out. So when we were done with lunch I ask the girl her name and her age. Her name is Lilly and she is 17 and is senior in highschool. I ask for her number, and we are going to drink a coffee sometime. She looks like a sweet girl. After that we were going to my place to watch movies. The twins like horror, but I'm more a action kind of girl. So we settled with the fast and furious movies. All of them. After the third movie the twins got a call from venom where they were. When they told him they were with me everything was alright. Later there was a knock and I saw Odin, Loki and 4 others. I was glad they had drinks with them, other wise I had to do groceries soon. After the fifth movie i was ready for bed. And I told the guys they can take the guestroom or the couch or the floor. A while later I fell my bed dip in. And when I look I saw Odin next to me. He told me the sleep further and see him in the morning. The first time i was sleeping with a guy in my bed was my cousin. The next morning a couple were already gone. So I had five bikes to get breakfast. After they had finished there breakfast they were gone and I was alone. I had a shower and took the car back to the rental agency. They were suprised I brought the car back so soon. So I got money back and was looking for my own car. But Prez told me to use the car from the club. So i have a big SUV to use. So today I'm going to visit my grandparents. But before that I have decide to talk with Ax. 

So I'm on my way to his apartment. When I knock nobody opens the door so I knock again. With a raspy voice somebody opens the door. And what I see is shocking. I see a Ax that hasn't shaved and showert in a couple of days. When he sees me his eyes gone wide. Princess what are you doing here? Come in but don't look to the clutter everywhere " Gunner talked to me last week, and he begt me to talk to you. Because you were lost. So I thought to go visit you without knowing you. But to be honest you look like shit. What happend?" After my screw up I decided to go to my apartment and think about everything. Gunner called me after his talk with you and told me what he said. But that you were going to think about it. After 2 days without any news from you i thought I lost you for good. So I was thinking what  I was gonna do. Let you go or fight harder. " And what were you gonna do Ax?" First I was going get my stuff on order and then I was going to fight for you. I have never felt this way before someone. If I know your in a room I look for you. If I see your smile I get a fuzzy feeling in my stomach. But before I could fight for you I must do something. And I know when you hear what I have to tell you. You are going to be mad. But I hope you can forgive me. "What is it what you have to tell me?" This is going to be hard. But you can better hear it from me then from a other person.  Last week after I screw up everything I was lost. When I was sitting at the bar I had three bunny's around me. Gunner came to me and told me I was stupid. After that I told the bunny's go away after that I took a lot of shots. At some point I decided to go to the clun. But when I came outside everything went blank. The next morning I woke up with 2 bunny's in my bed. I looked at a condom. But I never found it. So I think I f*cked them raw. Not my greatist idea. Because bunnys are knowing to tell you they are on the pill. But they do everything to get a old lady status. So I took them to the doc and let them get the morning after pil and after 12 hours the second. But doc told me even with the morning after pil there is a possibilaty they they are pregnant. So over 4 weeks they must do a bloodtest to see if one of them or both are pregnant. But we had church and after church I found a bunny naked on my bed. And that was the point I lost it. I told her to tell every other bunny when they come near me they are dead. So that is what happend. I know you are upset. But I'm really am sorry. I haven't been at the clubhouse since that day. I have church monday, but after that i'm here in my apartment. So please can you forgive me. I know you don't do second chances. But I beg you please give me a chance. Vlinder look at Ax with tears in her eyes. She feels so bad for him. But can she trust him. " If you take a shower we talk after that." When Ax is in his shower. She begin to clean some of the clutter. After 20 minuts Ax is back and looks a lot better.