21.

Thank God it was Wednesday. After me and Theo's "incident" yesterday I didn't want to tutor and knowing him he'll think of a way to make me come over. I will not let myself fall into whatever he's planning.

I head to the library for my free period. I find a seat and start working on a presentation for history. I was focused and doing great until a notification pops up on my phone catching my attention. My curiosity got to me and I stopped typing and picked up my phone.

Theo: wait in front of the bathrooms.

This is just an example of one of his ideas to lure me into his trap. I put down my phone and ignore it. I try to focus on my Google slides but I can't. What if it's important? What if he wants to talk about the kiss? Ughh no stop! I stare at the computer screen for a while until I debate against myself and leave the library.

I walk down the main hall where the bathrooms were. I stand around there trying not to look suspicious or stupid.

"Theo? Theooo?" I try to whisper around the hall. No response.

Just as I'm about to give up and head back to the library I feel a big rough hand pull me into the storage closet. I collide with a hard surface and turn around. It was dim in the closet but I can make up those features from anywhere.

"What the hell Theo!! I thought some was trying to kidnap me or something." I scoff.

"Sorry but this was the only way to get your attention since you're in a pissy mood." He shrugs his shoulders turning on the light.

"If you texted to meet just so you can be rude to me then I'm leaving." I reach for the door handle but before I can even touch the knob I get pulled back for the second time.

"That's not what I'm trying to do. I just say random shit when I can't think straight. He shuts his eyes for a moment then reopens them. "I can't think straight when I'm around you." He confesses searching my face for a reaction.

"What?" I say in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"I can't stop fucking thinking about you." He puts his hand under my chin and tilts it up forcing me to meet his eyes.

I stare deep into his eyes looking for a sign of lying but there's nothing. But before I can answer he connect his lips with mine. I don't move my lips from the shock my body just went through. I finally move my lips. I kiss him back and he kisses me back passionately as if he needs me, wants me. He glides his tongue on my bottom lip and I open my mouth for him to explore.

It's getting too heated in this tiny room. He wraps his other hand around my waist pulling me even closer to him. I can't seem to stop thinking about him and his lips either. Athena no! Remember, he's a douche just trying to play with you as he's done with many other girls. I push Theo off stepping back to create some space as he runs a hand through his hair.

"We I mean I-I can't do this. I have to go." I leave the closet.

I make it halfway down the half before I hear Theo calling out my name. The halls were empty but I still felt eyes were watching us. I turn around so that he can stop shouting catching people's attention.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking. Let me make it up to you, let me drive you home, please?" Another example, how hasn't he ran out of ideas yet? But he's good because I rode with Lucas today but he left early. I decided just to ride the bus back home but I didn't want to torture myself.

"Ok." I sigh and continue walking leaving him standing there.

Why can't Theo and I just have one normal day together!

5k reads?! That's insane! Thank you for voting and adding my book to your guy's reading lists. It means so much to me! Love you guys♥️