|38|

Sweater Weather: The Neighborhood.
(Play when you see *)

I roll over onto my stomach, my eyes screwing closed tightly as I feel myself stir awake from my deep sleep. I hadn't slept very good last night, mostly because my building has been having troubles with the heating so I was freezing all night and I missed Harry.

As soon as I sit up and grab my phone, I see a message on the screen from an hour ago from Harry. My stomach churns as I chew the inside of my cheek, opening my phone.

Harry: good morning,
sweetheart. I miss you.

Harry: Would dinner at seven
be okay tonight?

My heart jumps with excitement nerves and the sudden urge to cry as I re read his messages. I know he's been wanting to go on an actual date since that whole dinner with Jessie and his father, but we never really got around to it.

He must have had class early this morning considering he was up earlier than he usually is. I smile to myself, knowing he's been going to classes and actually completing his work for them. He's almost a month sober again. I just want it to stay this way.

That would be perfect.
Can I ask what the
occasion is?

I pull myself out of bed and stretch my body out as I await Harry's next message. I bring my phone with me as I maneuver out to my kitchen, missing Harry's presence. It seems like we're always together, and when we're not I miss everything about him.

I pour myself a glass of water, glancing over the rim as my phone screen lights up, the device vibrating against the counter top.

Harry: No occasion,
just you deserving a real
first date.

Will I get to see
you before this
first date?

I'm deprived of
your touch.

Harry: not until six thirty
tonight when I pick you up.

Harry: I laughed out loud.
However, I miss your lips
and your freezing hands :)

I laugh to myself, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip as I walk through my apartment, my thumbs dancing over the screen as I think of a reply. His words make my stomach literally jump and thrash around inside of my body and it never gets old.

Shut up they're not
freezing.

I'll see you at six thirty
<3

Harry: six thirty.

My cheeks begin to ache as I shut my phone off, holding it against my chest like a literal middle schooler who is texting her crush. Harry makes me feel like a child, the way he makes me blush when all he does is look at me or how he makes me laugh without even trying to, and the nerves he causes me to have are unreal. But I love the feelings.

I'm more excited about tonight than I think it's socially acceptable. Harry and I are always together, there's no reason to be nervous. But I still am. It's our first actual date and lord knows what he has planned.