04. Meeting them

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Iris was stunned as they pulled up to the house in front of them, she started squealing and running around the front of the house it was beautiful.

She did all this, in her head.

She had strict rules about 'keeping it classy at all times' which included now which is why she just looked at the two boys and told them they had a beautiful home.

"It's your home too now," Donatello reminded.

Iris just nodded not really feeling the homely vibes just yet.

"We mean it Iris we want you to feel at home here," Nazaire told her.

"Okay," she spoke softly she didn't view it as a place she could call home, but then again she couldn't predict the future.

It was around 2:00 am so all the people in the house were sleeping both brothers knew this, which is why it was so unfortunate that at this very moment Valerius decided to sneak back in.

"I don't even want to hear your excuse go to bed I'll deal with you in the morning," Donatello said sternly.

Valerius knew he would be in for it tomorrow with all the shit he had pulled today so he didn't argue or even try and defend himself he just silently went up to his room, completely ignoring Iris's presence.

Iris's eyelids were growing heavier, even though she had slept in the plane she was still tired, she needed a nap because of her nap.

Nazaire showed her to her room whilst Donatello went to his office. She didn't even have time to process everything she was too tired to use that much energy and sleep came first.

'I'll process it in the morning.' She thought to herself, and that's exactly what she did.

* * *

Iris was walking around trying to find the kitchen, this house was too big for her likings how did they know which room was which. She could live here for two years and still not be able to find the bathroom without a map.

As she finally walked into the kitchen she found her self in a bit of a predicament. She wanted to make herself some peppermint tea but she didn't want to just start opening their cupboards and taking their stuff. She felt as if she was intruding.

Most of her brothers were sleeping as it was 8:00 am on a Saturday so she didn't know what to do now. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room for a few minutes when she heard heavy footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

A small man waltzed in whistling a tune, he was yet to notice her presence until she cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Excuse me,"

At hearing her voice Arthur quickly turned holding his spatula out as a weapon, seeing the amusement on the young girls face he slowly positioned his weapon behind his back.

"Good morning," She sang out.

"Good morning miss.." he trailed off.

"Iris, please call me Iris,"

"Ah, Iris they young lady they boys adopted, well it is lovely to meet you I'm Arthur them main chef around here when Emiliano isn't forcing me to take a break kicking me out of my kitchen," he huffed.