Ha, you thought it was over

This is the second part of my Tsukishima book, so if you haven't read to first just head over to my profile

Y/n's pov

"Kei, which skates do you think I should get?" I ask. "The purple laces of the blue ones?"

"The colour doesn't matter, you need to try them on," he says. "If they don't fit you properly then it really doesn't matter."

"Yes it does Kei," I say. "Don't you want me to be stylish?"

"Just sit," he says. "And give me your foot."

"No, don't you touch my feet," I say pulling them up. "You toe gobbler."

"You can barely put on your own shoes properly, so I doubt you'll be able to get these on," he says. "Just give me your foot."

"Nah, my feet are kinda sweaty," I say. "Don't touch, it's gross. Like a frog that's been marinating in some mud."

"I've seen you puke, cry, kissed you right when you've woken up and cleaned you up when you've scraped yourself because you're a dumbass," he says. "I don't think your slightly sweaty feet will be too bad."

"Feet are gross my guy," I say. "I can do it myself."

"If your feet are gross, then your hands are grosser," he says. "That means no more hand-holding, and I mind as well cross of kissing and any other extracurricular activities."

"Kei has a foot fetish," I say as I stick out my legs. "Confirmed."

"I do not," he scoffs. "That's the last thing I'd ever find hot."

"Well, how am I supposed to know what you like if you don't tell me?" I ask. "For all I know you might find chopping people's heads off hot."

"I don't," he says. "And are your wearing children's socks?"

"Yeah obviously, Peppa pig socks don't come in adult sizes," I say. "That'd just be dumb."

"Yeah, dumb," he says.

"Now tell me what your kinks are," I say. "You told everybody but me."

"I did not tell anybody anything," he says. "And it's not my fault you can't but obvious pieces together in your pea size brain."

"Kei I'm not that smart," I say. "Please, please please just tell me Kei."

"You're doing it again," he says. "Just use your head."

"I don't have one," I say. "You have to explain things to me."

"How do they feel?" he asks. "Do they feel like they're gonna slip off or something?"

"They feel fine," I say. "Extra tight."

"Y/n, seriously?" he sighs. "I'm not gonna play onto your joke right now."

"Loser," I pout. "But they feel fine, comfortable."

"Do you want to try on the other pair of just get these ones?" he asks.

"Nope, these are nice," I say. "But blue or purple laces? I can't decide."

"Just have blue on one ad purple on the other," he says. "If anything it'll help so you know what damm foot to put em on."

"Um Kei," I say. "Need I remind you that these are adult-sized skates? I'm not a child anymore."

"My mistake, that must be why you're wearing a frog jacket and child socks," he says sarcastically. "My apology."

"I'll accept this one," I say as he rolls his eyes. "But this is true style."

"Let's go and pay for these then go to the rink," he says. "You should also buy some gloves and a scarf."

"No, a hoe never gets cold," I say. "I don't need em."

"Yes you do, you're always cold," he says. "Go and get some."

"No Kei, I'm not getting any," I shake my head. "You can't make me."

"Fine," he scoffs. "Don't complain to me when you're cold, because I won't be helping you."

"Good, because I won't be needing your help," I say. "Because I am the baddest bitch on the block."

Hey... how y'all doing?

-Crouton