3.No auto durk

(This still funny ^)😂😂Omniscient pov ~Los Angeles California ~

Omniscient pov
~Los Angeles California ~

"I know that's not my baby Von !" Durk yells out in a feminine voice walking accros the backstage of their set with india holding willow following him

"I know that's not my baby Von !" Durk yells out in a feminine voice walking accros the backstage of their set with india holding willow following him .

Von cracks a smile and meets him halfway to dap him up . "Wassup folks " he smiles " wassup lil folks " he says dapping up willow . Willow just smiles at him giggling .

"Nigga ain't you excited ?! This mufucka sold the fuck out ! " Durk yells and Von laughs .

"Unt Unt why you doing allat yelling ?" Asian groans walking up to them with true in her hands . Von face drops as he rolls his eyes .

"Ugh " india mumbles" baby I'll be be in the dressing room " she tells Durk and walks off .

"Von your lil hoe here with your baby " she tells Von and Von huffs

"Okay tell her to go wait behind the stage or sumn and get the hell  out my face " he spats at her and Durk furrows his eyebrows .

"Stop talking to me like I'm your fucking child ! " she yells

"Say Asian this not the time or place for allat ghetto- "

"Mind your business nigga " she spats cutting Durk off .

"Watch your fucking mouth " Von defends him . She looks at him in shock and shakes her head .

"Gone head and defend your nigga then " she smirks . Von clenches his jaw and bawls his fist . Durk notices and pulls him further away from her . "Nah let him go ! Hit me nigga I dare you ! "

"Listen man " Durk starts "nobody tryna hear that negative shit right now alright , just let him enjoy this one night Damn "