Chapter 7

AUHTORS NOTE: Hello!!! so like this story has reached.........1k reads, can you believe that?! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you *wipes tear from cheek* okay okay I'll stop now! Enjoy the chapter :)
______________________
_____________

3RD POV

[Y/n] was currently in Mira's waiting room talking to her, while she was admiring the new wooden sword she had bought.

"...I like it. It's expensive but worth its price. It's light and fits right in my hands." Mira said whooshing her sword around.

Mira flinched and held her stomach. [Y/n] looked at her, concern in her eyes. Mira looked back at [Y/n] and smiled, [Y/n] was about to say something but was interrupted when Mira asked a question.

"So [Y/n], how come you don't use a weapon? Not there is anything wrong with it, I'm just curious?"

"Well, I perfer using my own physical strength rather than a weapon." [Y/n] told her.

"Yah, and you can sure pack a punch!" Mira said

[Y/n] looked at Mira eyes showing guilt, she mumbled a quick "sorry, again," as [Y/n] remembered the fight and her almost hurting Mira badly. Mira looked back at her, quickly realizing what she had said. Mira started waving her hands around, sweating and telling [Y/n] that she had already forgiven her and it was all in the past. Mira coughed and changed the subject by asking another question.

"So, why are you working for Mujin Park?"

Mira regrets the decision of asking as [Y/n] looked at her for a second and saw she had teary eyes and then looked away, twiddling with her thumbs.

'Oh no I've made it worse!' Mira thought

"You don't have to answer that! I didn't realize it was a touchy subject, haha!" Mira chucked nervously

"It's fine, the reason I'm with Mujin is he promised me something, and what he promised me is a story for another time." [Y/n] sighed, wiping her tears off and looking back at Mira.

"Well we should start heading back to the rink the fights gonna start soon so, um... yah!" Mira said pointing to the door.

Mira and [Y/n] had left the room and were walking down the hallway in a very awkward silence, at least according to Mira. [Y/n]'s  mind was somewhere else replaying her past over and over again, well at least some parts of it. [Y/n]'s eyes started to turn white again, her fist clenched as her mind kept seeing the one scene and those words in her mind, over and over again.

[Y/n] relaxed as she saw Mori sitting/leaning against the wall. Her and Mira walked over to him. They had said hi to each other and sat down Mira in the middle, Y/N on her right, and Mori on Mira's left. Mira and Mori were having a conversation while
[Y/n] was there listening.

"What about your uncle?" Mori asked

"They released him thankfully, Ohseong's group took full responsibility for everything." Mira said

"What a relief! And your sword?"

"It's good. Lighter than my previous one and more comfortable to hold."

"It still hurts, doesn't it?" Mori asked "I know from experience. The wounds I got from the old man in the basement and the commissioner... even nano tech couldn't heal them."

"....it doesn't hurt."

"Oh yah! [Y/n] I've been meaning to ask you, how's your leg." Mori asked

"It's.... healing, it could have been worse." [Y/n] said

"Well that's good I was worried. Well anyways, I'm not gonna watch the fight between you two." Mori said getting up dusting off his pants, "Good luck....to the both of you."