𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It had been a long night. Draco took a while to drift off as he couldn't calm himself, he cried for hours. It was like 2am when he finally fell asleep but I couldn't do the same, I kept myself awake worrying about him. He woke up multiple times, crying out for his mum almost as-if he'd been having nightmares.

"Mother please, I beg you not to let him, it hurts", Draco cried out. He was sweating profusely, his eyes full of fear.

He woke up saying the strangest things, all i could do was hold him tight and promise him that he was safe here but he knew we was leaving for Christmas Break in a few days. He was so scared to go back home but i know how scared he was to come back here because he knew that it was closer to letting the death eaters in.

I watched Draco intently as he slept, he looked so peaceful that i didn't dare wake him. I decided to get up and get dressed for the day, i just went with a basic white top and some ripped jeans, nothing special.

"Cute outfit, Lexi", Draco smiled as he adjusted to the bright lights.

"Don't guys normally prefer girls without their clothes on", i laughed whilst backing away from the mirror, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Well you might have to remind me what that'd look like", he laughed. "I'm messing with you, I'm not Zabini. You don't need to feel like you always have do things like that, not with me", he kissed my cheek before getting dressed.

"You don't have to say things like that you know, i know how guys work and they're never that sweet", i watched as his face dropped at the upset of my words, they were a little harsh but it's how i feel.

"Come on, let's go see what everyone up too in the common room", he smiled weakly.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

"Speaking of the man himself", Blaise cheered

All eyes landing on Draco, Pansy smirking at me like she's been up to no good.

"You little shit, you said you went studying after that party", Blaise grinned. "I should of known you were lying, since you've never studied in your life",

I stood confused, not knowing what Blaise was talking about. I saw Draco's face, he looked annoyed, staring at Pansy. He remained silent, making me grow paranoid.

"What's going on here, what's he done?", i asked curiously trying not to sound so bothered.

"Do you want me to tell her Draco", Pansy smirked. Draco's eyes stayed on her but his lips didn't move. "Well you all thought you knew what he was doing but turns out Draco was doing me".

"You fucking liar, we did no such thing", He yelled.

"This is too funny, you fucking Pansy even though you said you'd never touch her again", Blaise laughed whilst trying to fist bump Draco.

I felt sick, i can't believe he fucked her.

"I forgot, i have to go pick an assignment up from class", i said racing out of the door.

I felt him coming after me, chasing me down the corridors. I tried running but he caught up to me, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me into a dark empty classroom.