1

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

3rd pov

╰┈➤ You just moved to New York with your uncle, you really didn't have a choice your mom didn't want you, your dad had left along time ago, and he's all you had. Your life was normal until your parents divorce, after that your dad had left and you haven't spoken to him in 2 years. As for your mom she was constantly bringing random men home, drinking all the time, and she was mentally gone. After 6 months of the divorce she kicked you out, luckily your Uncle Kai had let you stay with him and his girlfriend Aimi in New York. Ever since you were a kid he was always there, he was the one person in your life who you could trust, he was all you had.

"Shit it's almost 3 in the morning and my first day is tomorrow" you mumbled. School started tomorrow and you weren't that excited I mean nothing really excited you anymore. It just felt like you were living at this point, nothing good nothing bad just you were here. After awhile you eventually got in the bed but you couldn't go to sleep you were just lost in thought for a bit.

"What's my mom doing right now?" You asked yourself. "Probably hooking up with some complete stranger, like every other night. Not even thinking about me most likely."

You soon became consumed with your thoughts not even noticing the time once again it was about 5 a.m and you had to wake up to get ready for school in about an hour.

"No sense in going back to sleep now" you thought. 

I got up to go shower I've been feeling really tense lately and I needed to relax. Kai and Aimi were gone for the night so you didn't have to worry about waking anyone up. You got out of bed and made your way to the bathroom and turned some music on, on your phone. You began to undress and slip into the shower letting the water fall onto your skin. You immediately felt more at ease and began to just relax as your music played in the background.

After being in the shower for almost an hour you finally decided it was time to get out. You wrapped a towel around you and began to walk to your room when you heard the door open downstairs. You didn't expect Kai and Aimi to be home so soon especially in the morning.

"Kai, are you back?" You yelled but no answer. You put on some Grey sweats and a black hoodie and started walking downstairs. As you walked down the stairs you heard glass being shattered.

"Aimi, Kai... are you guys ok?" You panicked and began to jog to the living. There you saw Kai throwing pictures of him and Aimi to the ground and a empty bottle of Vodka in his left hand.