supercilious

supercilious
/suːpəˈsɪlɪəs/
behaving or looking as though one thinks one is superior to others.

supercilious/suːpəˈsɪlɪəs/behaving or looking as though one thinks one is superior to others

Glendale, AZ
Saturday May 20th
Trenton Marquis Valentine | Three

"Are you good?" Yaniera nodded as Trenton handed her a bag from Wendy's.

"Thank you." She sent him a tight-lipped smile taking the bag off of his hands - seeing the burger packet inside the bag tears threatened to fall from her emerald green eyes, "this is a burger Trenton."

Trenton furrowed his eyebrows, "yeah no shit sherlock, what was you expecting when you asked me for a burger?"

"Trenton, are you being fucking serious!" Just like that her moods changed as she unraveled the burger, "what the fuck is wrong with you this is a fucking bacon burger what the fuck!"

"What is your problem?" To him Yaniera was acting unusual and he wanted to leave back to the girl he'd come from.

Tears trickled from Yaniera's eyes as she dropped her head in her hands and shook her head, "why would you do this Trenton?"

"I got you a burger, a burger you asked for. What is your problem?"

"That's the problem Trenton! That, right there, is the fucking problem. You not seeing the problem is the problem!"

"Aight you tripping i'm leaving." Ignoring her calls and pleads for him to come back, Trenton speed walked through the apartment building and to the exit.

"Trenton please. Trenton don't go, I'm sorry! You can't leave me!" Her pleads sounded familiar, Trenton halted in his footsteps feeling of distaste washed over him, "you can't leave me I'm pregnant with your child Trenton, you can't leave me. Please don't run off, don't leave me."

"If I fucking want to leave, I'll go." He glared into the pregnant woman's eyes before manhandling the front door, pulling it open and slamming it behind him.

"Fuck you," The pregnant woman whispered running her left hand over her slim stomach, "you're daddy's a bitch, baby. But fuck him. You don't need him. We don't need him." Her voice was soft and quiet. She was like a finch, "fuck him."

Trenton was already in his car on his way back to Damaris' house.

He'd been staying with her the most, he liked staying with her the most. Although at sometimes she could 'trip' - in his terms - she was still chill and laidback in his eyes.

She tended to give her opinions sometimes though and Trenton being all too high and mighty for that, disliked when she did that.