chapter 2 - 5 weeks later

Saoirse's Prov
Here I am in new york currently staying with my brother and his family while my parents sort out our new home and I prepare for my new P.A's job at a multi million dollar company. I am currently in the bathroom vomiting yet again like I have been the past 4 days. I must have ate something dodgy or so I thought till my sister in law Leah appears at the door holding a box. Leah is a Gynecologist who owns her own clinic while my brother Karl (30) is a famous plastic surgeon far from the bad boy he once was. He isnt one of those who works on lips boobs and asses all day. No he performs specialised surgeries. They both met in college and are glued at the hip still. Leah is a sweetheart and i would class her as one of my best friends too.

How are u holding up Leah asks as she enters the room. I turn my face to her and tell her im 100% dying that it is worse than any other sickness out there. She laughs calls me a drama queen and throws the damn box at me. Whats this I ask just before I look at it. Omg Leah what the fuck, this is a god damn PREGNANCY TEST.

"Leah are you nuts why in gods name are you giving this to me I have food poisen" I say now staring at her like she has grown 2 extra heads.

"Really saoirse. Well answer me this have you slept with anyone recently and when was your last period as you have not had one since you arrived here if I'm correct" she replies in doctor mode.

Right now I want to get up and slap her one right in her stupid mouth but my stomach does yet another spin cycle when I realise I'm late but I can't be pregnant we used protection. I know we did, drunk and all as we were I remember the noise of foil tearing. Please say I'm remembering correctly. I tell her all this to which she smiles and nods to the test.

To prove her wrong I take the test. I sit it on the counter and tell leah I'm having a shower now that I have the energy to get up from the floor. Im in no rush to see the results as I know I am not pregnant no way in hell am I.

I step out of the shower start to dry myself when Leah knocks and shouts for me to hurry up and check. A quick eye roll later and I pick up the test. I do a double take. Yep you guessed it I'm pregnant. 2 very blue lines are staring at me and I crumble to the ground.This cant be happening to me this has to be wrong. Leah hears my cries and comes in. She looks at the test and takes out her phone to book me an app at her clinic for the next morning while standing me up and taking me back to my bed.

What am I going to do now? Im not married or have a boyfriend. What about my job I start in 2 days. Omg what will my parents think or say. Will they disown me. No no they wont I know they wont. Disappointed yes but they will support me for sure.

I dont even remember his name just his face and them dark drown eyes. I swear he could see my soul with them. His hands moulded around my body like i was created just for him. Stop Saoirse. We have a serious situation happening here.

Can I be a mother at 23. How can I raise a baby on my own. I'm panicing i know I am but I cant stop it I cant breathe the room is spinning. Leah rushes to me and tells me to focus on her voice. Once im calm she tells me to try not to worry as it will hurt my baby and that im not alone I have her and my family.

My baby my poor baby wont have his or her dad all because I had a drunking one night stand. Shit keith could help. Il get hisdetails from him. I feel myself drifting off to sleep but I guess I fainted.