Chapter 5

Taehyung's pov
Jimin left and cut Jungkook off, it hurt me to see Jungkook just sad. I should be the one to apologize to Jimin.

"Jungkook, here is the class. You can sit over there. I'll be right back." He smiled and nodded as he took out his pencils.

I ran to where Jimin's next class is and went in to see Jimin with his head in his arms. "Hey Jimin?"

He looked up and saw me, "Hm?" I sat next to him and looked at him. "Im really sorry. I should have let you walked Jungkook to his next class.

I didn't mean to butt in and ruin it." I apologized, he looked at me again and smiled. "You don't have to be sorry."

He frowned at me, "I should be sorry, I just wanted to be like his guide. But it's okay, tell the others I'm okay."

I actually didn't mean to ruin it, Jimin is also my childhood best friend and I wouldn't want him to be upset with me.

"Thank you my little jiminie!" I sang out loud as I hugged him. "Yah, don't call me that. Shushhh." He said laughing.

"Love ya!" I said as I left, he just chuckled. Im glad he's not upset anymore, sometimes Jimin doesn't like talking about his feelings.

He does trust us though, we all been together since little kids.

"Taehyung, did you go see Jimin?" Jungkook asked me, "Yeah. He's alright now," I took out my phone and updated the group.

"What was wrong with him?" He stood up and came up to me. "He just.. um- I think he felt like left out."

He frowned and sat back down. "Oh, I hate that feeling." He said shaking his head.

I sat next to him and took out paints, "Aren't teachers and students gonna come?"

"Our art teacher is at the hospital, she is having a baby and there's barely any students that are taking art."

"That sucks, art is amazing!" Jungkook exclaims as he waves his hand in the air.

"I know, but some don't like doing this."

He frowns but shrugs it off and takes out a paint brush, "I want to draw a rainbow."

I smile at his idea, it was cute.

"Taehyung, what will you draw?"

"You."

"What? Me? Ah.. I'm not good looking."

I stare at him while he stares at me back, "Yes you are. Now pose for me!" I say smiling.

He giggles and gives me a pose, I smile and start painting. He is so unique and just he is just himself.

He is sweet and caring, it's really nice to have a person around like him.

"Taehyung.. are you almost done?" I realize I only did his head and face.

"Only your face and head.."

"We can maybe do this at my place or yours, it would be fun to have a hangout!"

"Sure, we can maybe do this on a Friday." I say

"We sure can, also Taehyung?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being my friend."