Chapter 9

Jimin's pov
"The heart is for.. you know friendship!" He says confidently. "Hm." I say as I fold my arms and looks at at his phone.

"Jimin, I got a heart for you too! See?" He showed me his phone again.

"Awe is Jimin jealous?" He giggled as he pinches my cheeks like a child.

"No, Im not jealous!" I whine as I grab his hand, "Then I'll keep the heart." He saids smiling.

"You're such a child." I groan, "You're such a.. a um.. a jimin!"

"Yeah nice one." I say chuckling, he lightly punches my arm and blushes.

"Ooo, is Jungkookie blushing?" I teased, did I literally just call him Jungkookie? "Y-Yah no Im not!"

"Then why is your face turning pink or red? Hm?" I say as I pinch his cheeks.

"It's- um.. makeup!"

"You wear makeup?" I ask as I examine his soft face.

"N-No! Fine! I am blushing." He saids as he slaps my hands.

"See?" I laugh as I pat his soft hair, not to mention his hair was actually soft like really soft fur.

"You're such a tease!" He pouts, "Well first hour ended. Do you maybe want to-"

"Oh my god look! A lady bug landed on your shoe! Don't move!"

Jungkook suddenly bent down and picked up a small lady bug off my shoe.

"I love lady bugs. They are so beautiful and cute!" He shows me it,

It was walking across his hand, it was beautiful. "I want to keep it, but I can't." He frowns.

"One day you can," I spoke while getting close to him.

"Go now, you beautiful creature." He puts it near grass and smiles.

His smile is just so beautiful and unique, it drives me crazy.

Jungkook's pov
Jimin and I have been having quality time, it was nice to have him around. Other than having Taehyung around, he was the best.

I can be myself with him, we been good friends.

I feel like I can trust him, he makes time for me and he loves to hang out with me.

"Jungkook, why are you so passionate?"

I look at him, his smile was so beautiful that I stared at it. "I don't know, I just am." I say as I shrug.

"You know Jungkook, I love hanging out with you. It's been really great, I feel like I can be myself with you."

My heart began to beat and I looked away before my face would start to become red.

"Really?" I look up at him and smile. "I feel like I can be myself too."

"Let's be ourselves and not give a fuck."

-
Fixing this story is my #1 thing to do everyday now till I fully fix it