Chapter 11

Taehyung's pov
Second hour ended and I was still in the art room. I didn't want to be bothered since I was too busy painting.

Good thing I was wearing a apron so I wouldn't stain my clothes.

I wonder where is Jungkook though, he has been on my mind lately. Through out the days I have known him.

He possibly changed me, like he got me really into painting. I was going to stop for a while and do like sports.

But once he appeared and spoke to me about his passion for art, I became more involved.

I love someone who loves art as much as I do. He loves volleyball too, he doesn't talk about it though.

Maybe I should ask him if he would love to show me his volleyball moves.

We can go to the beach and possibly make a game where he can have fun while doing his other hobby.

"Taehyung you been in here for a long time." I looked and saw Seokjin frowning.

"Why don't you spend time with us?"

"I don't want to go out this room, I really want to paint and spend my time here." I spoke silently.

"You can't be in here this whole time though. You can spend time with us!"

"No, I just really want to finish this astronomy painting. Then I'll come along, okay?"

"Taehyung. Is everything alright with you?" Seokjin sat next to me and held my hand,

"You can tell me alright?" He holds everyone's hand when their sad, he lets them know he is with them.

"I just like being alone- well it's Jungkook. He got me into painting again when I was going to stop."

"I mean, like.. his passion for painting is amazing, it makes me happy. But sometimes I want to be alone..

It makes me think better at times." Seokjin held my hand tightly. "Awe, Taehyung. Just know that you can always paint with me!"

Seokjin then hugged me for a good 13 seconds, he let go and smiled.

"I will stay here with you and paint. Okay?"

"Do you know where Jungkook is though?"

He looked at the back of the room and back at me, "Yeah.. he was with Jimin."

"Oh,"

-
sorry for the short chapter