Gwan

"Namjoon-ah!" Seokjin states as he opens the gift given to him by Namjoon. "A video camera? You didn't have to spend this much money on me." He states while looking up at Namjoon. Namjoon grins down at him before gently patting his shoulders.

"I know, hyung, but your gift is one we all chipped in for. Instead of getting you multiple gifts, we got you one really big one." Seokjin gives him a smile before standing up from the floor as he embraces Namjoon in a hug.

"Your present is in my room, so I have to go get it." He states, causing Namjoon to nod his head.

The adults purposefully waited to open gifts to allow Christian to open his first and now was the time for all of you to open your gifts while Christian sleeps.

You watch as Seokjin makes his way upstairs before pausing halfway as he glances back at the living room.

"Ah, Y/N, Jimin-ah, your gifts are also in my room. I'll grab those right now too." You watch as he finishes walking upstairs before facing forward again.

Namjoon is staring at you.

"What?"

"You haven't opened the gifts we got you!" he states before moving to push the gifts in your direction. You stare down at the four gifts, eyes immediately drifting to the one with "JK" written on the tag.

What could the guy that you had closet sex with possibly get you for Christmas?

"Thank you, Namjoon." You start opening the gift from Namjoon first, purposefully avoiding the one from Jungkook.

When you open it, you see a piece of fabric, causing you to look at Namjoon.

"Finish opening it before you give me a judgmental look." He says before laughing. You laugh before pulling the clothing out of the bag it was placed in. You hold up the piece of clothing and it's a cute jacket similar to the one you wore when Namjoon spilled his drink on you.

"Namjoon... you did not spend that much money on me." You say. Namjoon shakes his head.

"I didn't." You furrow your eyebrows.

"But this is-"

"Identical to Gucci? I know." He states before laughing softly. "Hoseok's sister has a clothing business and I made a special request with her the last time I saw her to mimic the jacket to make up for spilling a drink on you." Your hands drop and you place the jacket on your lap as you fold it before smiling widely over at him.

"Namjoon, you didn't have to do that. That's very sweet of you." You state before reaching over to hug him for a second. "I didn't know Hoseok had a sister... but can you tell her that I loved it?" he nods his head and gives you a wide grin.

"I had to guess on your size. I hope it fits." He states, causing you to grin.

"I love it. Thank you, Namjoon." You state.

You start reaching for the other gifts as Seokjin walks down the stairs, holding three gifts in his arms.

"Seokjinnie brought presents!" he states happily from the stairs. You all glance up at him and Jimin immediately gets excited, dropping his phone onto the couch next to him. He excitedly smiles up at Seokjin while being handed his present.

"Thanks, hyung." He states before immediately ripping into the wrapping paper. You let out a soft laugh as you see Jimin acting like a child while opening his present. You look away and start opening Hoseok's present. "Hyung, the necklace I've been wanting? Thank you." Jimin states while smiling eagerly up at Seokjin.