chapter 3 - 4 years later

Pov (3rd person)

Kids saoirse call as she rushes around the kitchen sorting lunches and bags ready for day care. Her beautiful triplets are now 3 years old. Yes triplets saoirse was just as surprised as you. Ellie, kayla and kaiden were born at 37 weeks big and healthy. They are beautiful model like children. Kaiden has dark hair and dark brown eyes like his daddy eoin (il get to that in a min) while ellie and kayla have that light auburn hair shallow skin and green eyes like saoirse though the triplets are very alike and extremly cleaver already. They all have high iq's much to saoirse's delight and annoyance as they know everything (haha).

As she gets the kids ready in her SUV her friend abbey rings from Ireland. Abbey was the one who kindly told saoirse the name of her babies daddy. He's Eoin Ryder, billionaire and owner of a few companies and clubs worldwide but mainly Ryders Enterprise is based in New York. Thankfully she has not ran into him yet and she hopes it stays like that as she does not want him to take her babies from her. Abbey informs her that Eoin has now returned to the states after another visit to Keiths. Eoin has asked about Saoirse on more than one occassion when he has visited Keith checking out the clubs they share or looking into other projects, but he's always told the same, that they have not heard much from Saoirse through the years. Saoirse knows he does not believe them thats why he keeps asking but why does he. Does he know about the kids.

Saoirse has followed Eoin over the years too. He's a playboy according to papers different girl every week. Saoirse made a decision to protect her kids from the spotlight and his ways years ago. Was she right.

After chatting with Abbey, Saoirse proceeds to drops her babies off but not before Kayla asks where their daddy is. Saoirse is taken back by the question and just says away on business he is a very busy man. Kaiden raises his brows but gets out of the car. Saoirse now rushes to her job. Its the same job she had got before she found out she was pregnant. Her boss did not mind but instead of the PA's position he made her his personal secretary so she would not be stressing as much. He is a lovely man in his 60s, he has treated her like his grandaughter since she arrived and this week he retires. His wife and himself has been involved with her kids too since day one. They adore them. John even has a photo in his office of them all with him and his wife in a personalized grandparents frame.

This company is in the oil business and is the 2nd richest company in the US. Saoirse has been very upset over him retiring lately but he reassured her that her job as PA/secretary was safe and that his grandson would b taking over. Shes actually upset over him leaving and he knows this but he plays it off. So today she wants to make a huge fuss. She has ordered a big cake, balloons and all the staff and his wife will surprise him after lunch with an office party and gifts.

Saoirse's Pov

So here I am trying to hang up banners and get the ballons blown up. Most of the staff are now on our floor helping and arranging the present table. The wonderful Mrs Taylor brought her husband to lunch and will text when they are close to the office so time is short. Just as Carol from accounts arrived with the cake when I recieve a text from Mrs Taylor. I tell everyone and we all take up our positions and wait for the lift to arrive on our floor.

As on queue the doors open to the floor erupting in cheers for John Taylor. Oh John might I add got a fright and turned very pale but quickly recover then got emotional. At this Mrs Taylor and another man came to her husbands aid. Just as people still shouted surprise again, the man with them turned round to grab tissues from a desk. As he turns back his eyes happened to land on me and he smirks. Let me say I got the 2nd biggest surprise of my life.

Those eyes. It can't be. No no no.