Yejun

You rush towards Seokjin's room and see him sitting at his desk, playing video games. You let out a soft sigh of relief. Thinking that he was going to start packing his things and getting ready to quit after the comments from your disrespectful father, you ran up the stairs, ready to sweet talk him to get him to stay.

"Oh, thank God, you're not packing your things." You let out in between the quick breaths escaping your lips as you rest one hand on the door frame, leaning against it. Seokjin's head turns to you and he shrugs his broad shoulders.

"It's just one opinion. I just left because it's hard for me to respect someone who doesn't show any respect to me." He states before looking back at his computer to pause the game he's playing. "I get why Lisa hates him now."

"I knew you would after you met him." You respond.

"He's lucky he's older than me. I would've yelled at him like I do with Jimin if he was someone younger than me."

"Oh... speaking of yelling..." you state before scratching the back of your head. Seokjin raises his eyebrows. "I didn't exactly yell, but I did defend you when you left the room." A smile forms on his face, his cheeks growing a little puffier as he smiles in your direction, the corners of his lips only slightly turned upwards.

"Thank you for defending me." He states before turning his chair to face you. "I had a feeling you would. Your dad seems like the embodiment of the guys you hate being around, you know, the ones that you deal with in your line of work."

"Oh, trust me, he's the reason I don't tolerate that shit from guys at business meetings." You state before your eyes begin shifting around his room awkwardly. Shifting your weight between your feet, you feel as though you don't know what to do because the door to his room is open.

It makes it even harder knowing that Jimin would be up here any second to comfort Seokjin as well.

"So, care to explain why you looked so stressed out when you thought I was leaving?" he questions while arching an eyebrow, a subtle smirk on his face. You roll your eyes and glance behind you to make sure no one is walking closer to the door.

"If you leave, so do my chances of getting laid, smartass." You respond, lowering your voice to a mumble as you step a little further into his room. Seokjin glances behind you to the open door, making sure the coast is still clear. He looks up at you with amusement in his eyes before placing his slender fingers around your wrist, gripping tightly onto it as he pulls you towards him.

Gasping, you trip slightly as your feet move forward while he pulls your body to his. He watches you stumble forward with a hint of mischief in his eyes. His eyes look down at your feet as you trip before looking up at your face once more.

He takes another look at the door before he reaches his other hand up to place it on the back of your neck. He gently pulls the back of your neck forward, making you lean in. His lips press softly onto yours for a second before he pulls away, releasing your neck and wrist.

"Don't worry about stuff like that, Y/N," he states while staring up at you. He lowers his voice to match your mumbles from before. "Even if I did move out, you'll still get laid by me."

As you open your mouth to reply, he subtly turns his chair to the computer screen and points down at his keyboard.

"You see, Y/N, to play, you use these keys to control your character in this game." He gestures down at the keys, looking up at you. You furrow your eyebrows, ready to ask what's going on before he looks over your shoulder. "Ah, Jimin-ah, what's up?"