Onew

"So, you're meeting Luke tonight?" Jimin questions while tilting his head to the side. You nod while adjusting your outfit.

Seokjin had told you that he was going to take you somewhere casual and to dress like you would on a casual basis.

Considering that you're used to being at work most of the time, your "casual" clothes are pretty limited. It's either a pair of Puma sweatpants or you're in a pair of Balenciaga dress pants. No in between.

You've opted to wear your expensive pair of jeans along with one of your casual shirts from Balenciaga. You adjust your clothes in the mirror while looking back at Jimin.

"And you're going in that? Is Luke not rich or something? Is that why you're hiding him fr-"

"Shut up, Jimin." You interrupt before turning towards him while adjusting your earrings.

You're wearing a pair of hoop earrings from Tiffany and Co. and some red lipstick from Tom Ford smeared on your lips, paired with a mascara from Dior. You let out a soft sigh as you glance at your appearance again in the mirror.

"I'm just asking because it looks like-"

"What? I can't wear casual clothes every now and then? Besides, you know I grew up in a normal household with an average income from both of my parents. I wouldn't judge someone by the amount of money they have, that's shallow. You know better than to say something like that, Jimin." You say before turning around and picking up your Michael Kors purse, slipping it on your wrist.

"You hate dressing in casual clothes most of the time, Y/N." You roll your eyes.

"Emphasis on most of the time. Today, it's a casual date. I'm not going to show up in my usual attire, that'll just make me look like a snobby bitch."

"Are you not a snobby bitch?" Jimin teases. You walk past him, gently punching him in the arm as you walk past him. "I'm kidding!" he drags out.

"I know!" you reply while making your way towards the front door.

"He better treat you well tonight! If not, text me or Jin-hyung, and we'll beat him up." You merely roll your eyes and give him a thumbs up with a sarcastic look on your face.

"I'll be home at midnight, little brother."

"If I was your brother, I'd be older than you."

"You can keep thinking that, Jiminie. Don't miss me too much!" you state before opening the front door as you make your way out of your home.

You quickly make your way towards the gate and are greeted by the guard at your gate.

"Miss Y/N! Heading out for another night of partying tonight?" You smile at the man and shake your head, letting out a soft laugh.

"Not tonight, Onew." You state before shrugging your shoulders. "Just a date night tonight." You watch as his eyebrows raise.

"Like a real date?" He asks. "Miss, you told me if you ever say something like that to not leave your home."

"It's called a joke, Onew. I didn't really mean that."

"You said not to believe that either."

"Onew, I hired you when I was dealing with my ex, alright? I'm fine now. So please, just open the gate." You gesture towards the large gate. He lets out a soft laugh and nods his head before pressing the button to let you walk towards the sidewalk.