chapter 10

*emma is 13 now*

(AN - im so sorry for the big time skip and emma is 13)

I was scrolling through Twitter and there was so much hate. Like wayyy more than usual. I came across a few that really got to me and I don't even know why.
@kelseyq: She's such a whore..I bet her dad doesn't even love her he just feels bad for her so he adopted her..I mean everyone hater so...
@joannasmers: IKR I was thinking the same thing! @kelseyq
(Sorry if those are real Twitter names😁)
I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my razor.i looked at my wrist and I haven't cut in almost 3 months. I slid it across my skin and saw litlle streaks of blood. Warm warm blood. I heard a knock at the door. Uh oh. "Aye Emma the guys and I ar gonna go to the beach. Wanna come?" My dad said "uh...umm. Nah I'm good but thanks!" Nobody knows I do this and I don't want them to know now.

"Oh ok well we are gonna be back in about 5 hours...call me if u need anything. Love you bye" my dad yelled through the door. "Love you too bye"I called back. I wiped of my 2 new cuts and went back into my room. I was thinking of what to do then I walked into my dads room. I grabbed his camera and lights and stuff. I set it up in my room and started the video.

"Hey guys it's me Emma Dallas and I just wanted to chat for a bit, well lately I'm been getting A LOT of hate and idk what I did, yes yes, I know, there's always gonna be hate in life but it's not going away and more and more is coming each week. Well earlier someone said that I'm a whore, first of all I've only dated 2 guys. Ever. 1. Being in 2nd grade not really meaning much but ya. And another guy in 5th grade so..I'mnot a whore or slut. Also it said that everyone hates me. Well I mean I have no evidence I can't read people's minds...or can i😏😏..kidding, but I really can't so I don't know if EVERYONE hates me. And also my dad adopted me because he needed someone to love him and he wanted to love someone so my dad didn't adopt me JUST because he felt bad for me" omg what if my dad did adopt me JUST because he felt bad for me :( whatever.. "Well I just wanted to say that and I love you guys byeeeee 💕" I finished I took and hour and a half to edit it then I uploaded it. My phone started blowing up so I just turned it off.

It was now 6:23 and dad should be home in about 2 hours so I just started watching Netflix. I was woken up by the door being shut loudly. I stood up and asked "HELLO??" No answer, that's really weird, I reaped myself. No answer. Wtf I was kinda getting freaked out. I heard loud steps coming up the stairs. "Shhhhh babyyy" it was dad and I think he was drunk and he slurred his words. Then I heard a girl giggle. Like seriously dad. I heArd a door close and they probably went into his room. I wanted to see what was going on so I walked over to his room slowly and unsure. I twisted the door knob and it was unlocked. The girl turned around and it looked like a crayola crayons raped her face. Ugh this ugly ass hoe. Bishhhh please. "Um who are youuuuuu?" She said in a really bitchy tone.

"Get the fuck out Emma nobody likes you everyone hates you so just do I all a favor and go somewhere else Bitch" dad screamed, no dad didn't scream that, Cameron did, he's no longer my dad, I don't love him. "Ok well bye but when you find me hanger from a tree just know that it's all your fault and I hate you, bye Cameron!" I screamed back and sobbed and slammed the door.

I ran to a bag and packed some clothes and my important things. I put on a jacket and my white converse. I grabbed the bag and my phone and ran away. I walked until I was lost. I checked the time and it was 10:47pm. I started a group message and said EVERYTHING I needed to say. The I just texted dad and said what I said to him in the house and I didn't call him dad once and the last thing I said was I will always love you.

I grabbed my blade from my bag. I cut my wrist 9 times really deep each time and layed down on the park bench. My eyes started to get heavier each second then they finally closed. I was finally in my happy place:)

holy shit this chapter was so dramatic n crazy but this is not the last chapter don't worry lmao ty so much for 500 reads I seriously can't even omfg i love you guys ❤️