28 || Beautiful Pain

A/N
Hi guys so sorry for the late update, slow updates will proceed maybe like 3 chapters each month instead of 2 every week❤️

Roslyn - St. Vincent & Bon IverZion's P.O.V

The way our relationship started you wouldn't think in a year that is almost finished...we would be where we are now.

I can't even imagine that I could actually love someone. That I want to marry this girl in front of me. I would go to hell and back for her. Now I have to tell her the most devastating news. My heart gave a quick flutter and I opened my mouth to speak.

But before I could say anything, the doctor waltzed in. Olivia looked up and asked why am I here? And they told her before I could. She broke down in tears right there. Yes, we lost our first child. Yes, she has been through so much shit lately to the point I can't take it and put it on me. But what I can say is that we still have each other. Hopefully.

Olivia had to stay an extra day at the hospital and I was outside in the car waiting on her. She held her small frame as she was wearing black leggings and my sweatshirt. Which was really big on her. I smiled at that. She held a small baggy with the clothing they took off of her that night. Once she got it, she looked at me. She then hugged me..it was too quick for me to even react. She sat back and turned up the radio as we drove home.

Once we reached home, she brung herself into the kitchen to look for something to eat. I threw myself into paperwork. Soon after, she came in munching on animal crackers. I looked up at her and shook my head. She's really mines. All mines.

I patted my lap, she obliged and sat down as I signed some papers. My phone started ringing and it was Nick. He first asked me if Olivia was okay because he knew she was being discharged today. I answered those questions then he got to the main reason why he called.

He asked if I was hosting a Christmas banquet for the drug deal. This was one going to be one of my biggest clients and I don't know if I should with everything Olivia has been through. Plus, I would have to invite my parents and I don't want them to know about Olivia just as yet. Maybe Olivia can help me with invites.

I told Nick yeah and hung up the phone. I then asked Olivia if she wanted to make Christmas banquet invites for me. She agreed but then said she had no laptop or printer. I smirked, like don't worry babygirl I got you.

I told her go put on shoes and lets go. A car was brought around front for us. I then drove to the mall. Headed over to the apple store and went shopping.

"Desktop or laptop?" I asked her. She just looked at me innocently and pointed at the laptop. She started biting her nails. As I called over a tech representative.

"Is this going to be mines?" Olivia asked me.

I told her yes and you know what...while were at. "Gold, silver, or black?" I just told her to randomly choose a color. She ended up choosing gold. I asked the representative to add the gold iPhone XS Max along with the laptop. And I swear when those words left my mouth...you wouldn't understand how huge her eyes got. I mean it's long overdue but she has a fucking 5s for crying out loud. Not the 5se...a 5s.

After purchasing these items, I went around looking for phone cases, screen protector then we went to sit down and eat at the cheesecake factory.

I looked at the time and wow time flies by pretty fast. She ordered her food and when she got it, I just stared at her. Filling her mouth with the shrimp scampi. I absolutely adored her in this moment. All I ordered was some fries, like who could go wrong with fries. As I munched, she then brought up the topic of our lost child. I didn't actually want to speak on it but what came out of her mouth shocked me.

She started telling me how sorry she was and how she wasn't stable enough to carry my child. I didn't blame her at all though. So I have no idea why she would even conjure that thought. I just simply repeated back what I said in my mind. A smile did play on her lips before returning back to the eating phase.

As we finished up, she ended up taking cheesecake home and I guess we did some extra shopping around. Next week when the banquet happens, I'll either take her or send her shopping for attire and what not.

On the way back home, Olivia ended up playing with her new phone and I guess when she caught me looking at her...she giggled and said "thank you". When I tell you it was one of the most cutest giggles i've heard from her in a while, it genuinely made me happy. She genuinely made me happy and I don't think I could/would ever stop saying that. I don't know what I would do without her.

Believe it or not she has opened me to new things and new beginnings and without her...I wouldn't be where I am today. Honestly. A house sitter turned my lover. I don't regret it not one bit.

As I pulled into the driveway, my face became hard and I clenched my jaw. The car I saw parked in the driveway...got me upset because I knew exactly who it was and I have no fucking idea why he's here.

Olivia did notice how upset I was getting, I clenched the steering wheel so hard that my knuckles turned white. She tried to comfort me but I shooed her away. A little too harshly at that. I regretted it instantly and softened myself a bit. I looked at her to say sorry but she shook her head whilst grabbing her items and exited the car.

~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N 12-24-2020

Again so sorry about the late updates. Im trying but I kind of had writer block for chapters 32-34 but were good now. I'll try to edit them and get them out ASAP.